Bowzer's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:35 PM
thanx..made my day

Bowzer's photo
Tue 02/12/08 07:21 PM
lookin for some friends...

Bowzer's photo
Fri 01/18/08 12:58 PM
changes every year..between aries and taurus. born on 4/20...

Bowzer's photo
Tue 01/15/08 09:00 PM
15 minutes south of Clarksville in Southside..

Bowzer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 07:00 PM

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is that teaching respect???

How is that teaching by example???

Bloody hypocritical!!!!

Sure go ahead beat your kids... there's no difference to self esteem being smacked, or being beaten...go ahead, breed another messed up generation.

What a disgusting thread!mad mad explode

Ive been gettin hit for as long as I can remember and I turned out great..graduated at 16 and moved out at 17...and I respect my parents to the fullest..bein on time out for 10 minutes aint gonna do s**t for your kids..alittle smack aint gonna scar you for life..kids nowadays disrespect their elders with so much freedom..sceamin and kickin at a store for some candy..I woulda got slapped for that..someone has to be in charge..grumble

Time out was enough for my child.

Some of the kids that are bad at the store don't know that NO
means NO.

so you just let your kid run wild and do whatever they feel like cuz they dont know no means no...come on..that kid whos cryin in the store cuz they cant have something is around other kids the same or even younger age not actin like a fool..I aint sayin every kid has to get spanked to learn..im just sayin dont let them be the one pullin the strings...cuz thats common nowadays

Bowzer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:46 PM
thank you...right on the money

Bowzer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 04:38 PM

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is that teaching respect???

How is that teaching by example???

Bloody hypocritical!!!!

Sure go ahead beat your kids... there's no difference to self esteem being smacked, or being beaten...go ahead, breed another messed up generation.

What a disgusting thread!mad mad explode

Ive been gettin hit for as long as I can remember and I turned out great..graduated at 16 and moved out at 17...and I respect my parents to the fullest..bein on time out for 10 minutes aint gonna do s**t for your kids..alittle smack aint gonna scar you for life..kids nowadays disrespect their elders with so much freedom..sceamin and kickin at a store for some candy..I woulda got slapped for that..someone has to be in charge..grumble

Bowzer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:50 PM
Im cool with it

Bowzer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 01:02 PM
welcome back.. happy

Bowzer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:59 PM
dont feel old..music meant more then..now it dosent mean much but sex and hate

Bowzer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:53 PM
my dad's alltime fav..them and the police, rush, cranberries..great music

Bowzer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:49 PM
wow...thats pretty far...anyone else??

Bowzer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:28 PM
Devin the Dude - Doobie Ashtray

Bowzer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:21 PM

and even when there two biggest players went out they still have the power and weapons to get-r-done!

2 shay...your right they ended payton mannings colts without LT and company, SD needs to bring there "A" game like Baltimore did a few weeks back..except not lose to bull**** calls..GO SD!!!!!

I hear ya on that! they need to step it up for NE, but hey have the ability to do that so bring 'em ondrinker

F'n preach it!!!..

Bowzer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:19 PM
whats up dude..

Bowzer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:19 PM

I just moved from TN to Mo... not sure who made the worse move

Im gonna have to say me..not only am I away from the city of angels..Im in what they call "the stix"..life is not very abundent..lol

Bowzer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:14 PM
and even when there two biggest players went out they still have the power and weapons to get-r-done!

2 shay...your right they ended payton mannings colts without LT and company, SD needs to bring there "A" game like Baltimore did a few weeks back..except not lose to bull**** calls..GO SD!!!!!

Bowzer's photo
Mon 01/14/08 12:09 PM
I love rap..but west coast rap is the top cuz I am from LA..you can relate to alot of what they say like: The Game, Dr. Dre, The Grouch, Snoop, etc...from whatever side your from music is music and I cant hate on it..it keeps you goin you know.

Previous 1