Community > Posts By > DKW00

no photo
Tue 02/19/08 09:45 AM
I know i shouldn't give up but with the way things have been lately i'm not sure anymore. I normally do the rp/im thing on yahoo and have found two lovely ladies that live three or more states away that actually like me the way i am, but one is married and the other is still too far to get too, and its hard to talk to her lately because of her job. I wish i could find someone like them right here in TN but that seems to be out of the question.

no photo
Thu 02/14/08 10:25 AM
Well giveing up is about the only option i have left anymore. I'm that depressed and thats just how bad it's been lately. only person i like lives three states away.

no photo
Sat 02/09/08 09:29 AM
Well don't know if this counts seeing as i don't have the only car i want yet.

1. 1987 Ford RangerXLT Pickup.
2. Registers about 90.
3. I've had it about 100^_^.
4. Paid $2,200, for it, $500 extra dumped into it.
5.None.
6.I Stand Alone by Godsmack/ Animals by Nickleback.
7.Unfortuanly 1. and once is enough.
8. ummmmm......alot.

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:27 AM
i wouldn't say i have an all time fav yet, but any movie that deals with werewolves and the predator's are my number 1's.

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:24 AM
hey i'm single. how are you all? any advice you could give a man thats given up on finding his one and only?

no photo
Thu 02/07/08 10:21 AM
i'm single so don't feel too bad. but you probably get better luck than i do. i don't have any hope left for myself.

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 08:31 AM
question not relating to blocking, how do i Add freinds? i went through the invite, my freind could figure out how to accept and then tried to invite me and i ran into the same problem. HELP??