Community > Posts By > GeminiGoddess

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:22 PM

Hi Everyone,
I always stop in these threads hoping to learn something new.

I have a question for you GG, you have stated in another thread that all the gods and goddesses are one. From the tone of that, it seems that the name or the attributes of any particular 'deity' are of no consequence to the ONE.

Just as confusing is the Holy Trinity of the Christian religion, and they are only three!:wink:

So here are my questions.

Do you actually believe in a physical deity? A Deity or deities that have physical properties? If so, do you have any beliefs related to those physical properites? Example: What are the limitations such deities might encounter?

Ok heres where it get tricky..lol
There is the Goddess and the God, The Goddess is concidered three aspect, Maiden, Mother, Crone, each have many Deities, but all are one.
As for the Gods, they each have their own energies let say, but they all go back to one.
Say if you wanted to call for Protection of your cat ( example ) you would call for Goddess Bast, but even though you called her for that particular thing ( to help cay ) youare still invoking the All One,
Same as for the Gods.
Than, there is the Goddess as in Deities, The Moon and her Phase and thats where the Maiden Mother and Crone come in.
And also the earth is Gaia Mother Earth Earth Goddess.
See it is all at the same time. It seems hard to figure out at first but once you read up on it, it gets clearer.. I hope that helped, Im kinda tired lol

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:16 PM

I would absolutely love a reading

Past: Intuition
you are out of touch with your feelings,, you need to stop blocking them off, because you are afraid of being hurt by another.
You must watch ouyt for a women that is emotionaly unstable, stay away, dont get involed.

Present Earth
Youa re to materialisic, and are becoming to dull. Watch out for a person of narrow materialistic ideas, he is heavy handed and hate to loose control of anything .

Future Movement
you over induldge in senuality and idleness. You mat have a drug or alcohol or drug problem, you have great ideas, but don't follow through, you jump from thing to thing wihtout finishing the first one you started. you aren't perpared to work at your spiritual side, even though you want it. don't take advise from a hasty well intentioned friend, they aren't reliable

Wow this one tired me out, sorry I type kinda slow

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:03 PM

Go for it Gemini. I haven't had one of these in a very long time.

Ok, give me a min

past :solace
you are temporarily away from problems, they are in past, but will resurface, you have beeen kinda self destructive, you must use your power and look deep inyourself, to discover what is making you feel so destructive in your emotions
you might be afraid of success, and this is a way of hold your self back unconciously.

Present: Tradition
right now you are concerned with family issues, material, security
the way out of seeing to this is an old tradtion you must use. being meditaions, magick etc

Future :The Charoit
you will have troble with your emotions, and your self control, you must channel this in a positive way, to control it.
Stop clinging to old ideas and people.

Sorry,it took me so long, had interuptions

If this doesn't sound at all like anything, plz tell me

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:53 PM

Go for it Gemini. I haven't had one of these in a very long time.

Ok, give me a min

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:52 PM

Just my thoughts for those out there, I'll leave you with this till next time.

I conjure the powers of the universe, the Gods, the ancient ones, by earth wind fire and sea,
"let all good blessings come to thee, love and money fair to see! Let all the happiness and love, be heaped upon thee from above. Bring in Bring in as the moon doth swell, whatever thou needest to keep thee well.!

With harm to none my will be done!

Take care GeminiGoddess, we will talk again, that I promise.

Well Good Night Northernexsposure, that was Beautiful, Blessings to you also. BB & MP

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:50 PM
ok, so woold any one like a LDR?( Long Distance Reading ) for their new year, I feel like flipping cars, if so, just let me know, I will do one at a time, it will be a Past Present Future, reading,

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:46 PM
I am Poly

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:45 PM
I think the Coven is more effective, being as that you have others around you, and the energies are stronger, you see and feel to be a part of something special, even though you are as a solotary, but being with others helps you learn more, and keeps you learning and enjoying you faith with others is a wonderful feeling.
And as far as the basics beleifs are, You can do what you wilt, but you do not I repeat DO Not Harm any one or thing in any magickal working you do.
The law of 3, it comes back if u do good or bad 3 times worse or better.
We believe in the Goddesses and of the Gods, even though their are some paths that only worship the Goddess.

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:39 PM
Well the answer is No you don't have to be a Hereditary Witch to be a true Witch.

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:37 PM
Edited by GeminiGoddess on Mon 01/07/08 05:38 PM
ok, there it is

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:35 PM
Well It is all in the persons own interests, if one seeks to be around others and receive training from a Coven, ( If they can find one that will eccept new members)than that is a Great way to start, but I started solitary and have been in covens, and am Hp of one now in Texas, but either way is very effective, you just need to read , read, read, practice, practice, practice

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:30 PM
that is fine Dragoness, I totally respect you on that, not a problem, just figured Id ask, since their are some here that don't really know much about the Faith.
BB & MP

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:28 PM
well, does anyonethat doesn't much about Paganism or Wicca here have any question they would like to ask?
I will try my best to answer it..LOL
I'm bored and like Triva..heheh

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:24 PM
well for all who would like to join, and are either looking into more information on the Pagan / Wiccan Religion, or already know and would like to check out one of my groups on msn if you have msn.
You will have to apply and I will eccept, but I need one thing from you, to tell me true if you are Pagan or Wiccan or want to learn.
Is the only True Witch, a Hereditary One?
Answer correctly :)
http://groups.msn.com/TheTripleGoddess

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:14 PM
Well keep learning and practicing and the beter you shall become Northernexsposure...happy

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:11 PM
yes, some do perform it yes..lol
So can chat..lol J?K:wink:

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:09 PM
hello northernexposure
how are you tonight, sorry had to start getting kidos to bed,
So are you a Paga/ Wiccan?

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:03 PM
Merry Meet All,
I was just wondering where all the Pagans / Wiccans are tonight, and if you wanted to chat about our Religion?
So if ya want to chat hit this thread up..lol

BB & Mp
GeminiGoddess

GeminiGoddess's photo
Sat 01/05/08 05:42 PM
ok for the answer, a Left Handed Witch is one whom works with the Darker side of Magick, and the Right Hand Witch, works with the positive side of Magick
I am Right Handed but Im teetoring on the fence..lol J/K

GeminiGoddess's photo
Sat 01/05/08 05:37 PM

I believe animals watch over us. Every time I would try to kill myself one of my cats would snap me out of it. If your kind to animals, than they will be kind back. Also I believe in reincarnation because sitting around heaven forever doesn't seem all that much fun. drinker

I turn to my altar, and ask my Goddess for help, and thank her as well.