Community > Posts By > GeminiGoddess

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:22 PM

Im sorry all Im pooped!!
Thank You all for letting me read for you, I hope it gave you some insight.
\Maybe in a few I will do more, but as of right now, my arms are numb
Blessings All
GeminiGoddess

That was interesting

Yeah it was interesting, you and I where pretty much on same eccept for that Aura ? I got Earth and she is Green :)flowerforyou

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:20 PM

My only question would be "how many Christians ask for a reading?" devil devil

LOL

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:15 PM
Im sorry all Im pooped!!
Thank You all for letting me read for you, I hope it gave you some insight.
\Maybe in a few I will do more, but as of right now, my arms are numb
Blessings All
GeminiGoddess

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:13 PM

what will this year bring me:smile:

You need not to be the one that is always in control of everything,you fear delegating authority, but this will prevent you from moving forward and achieving more than you already have

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:10 PM

is my grandma around me

Yes she is, and I got another cold draft when I asked out loud if your grandma was with you :)

and by any chance are you starting to deal with the occult?

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:06 PM

What color is my aura?

Green

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:05 PM

i know this is weird but i dont care...is my husband a ghost or is it my imagination?

he is a Ghost you are not crazy..lol as I was reading my body cold a very cold draft, I new the answer be fore I pulled the card, I the the card of discord, meaning gone, suffer sarrow or loss

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:02 PM

is my job really a mentally healthy environment for me to remain in?

Ill health get out

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:00 PM

Should I keep my current job?

Must nurture self, talent, with time and practice you will be ready.
So I would say stay where your at, don't rush into it, you might not be ready,and if you do, don't be upset with the first try.

"You Must Nurture Your Talent First"

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:54 PM
Any one out ther that would like a one card reading, with an asked question, I will do it here and now, it is called a Long Distance Reading, and I will do 5, so if 5 of you would like to ask a question and get a one card flip answer, reply to this thread.

GeminiGoddess

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:43 PM

There is the Goddess and the God, The Goddess is concidered three aspect, Maiden, Mother, Crone, each have many Deities, but all are one.
As for the Gods, they each have their own energies let say, but they all go back to one.
Say if you wanted to call for Protection of your cat ( example ) you would call for Goddess Bast, but even though you called her for that particular thing ( to help cay ) youare still invoking the All One,
Same as for the Gods.
Than, there is the Goddess as in Deities, The Moon and her Phase and thats where the Maiden Mother and Crone come in.
And also the earth is Gaia Mother Earth Earth Goddess.
See it is all at the same time. It seems hard to figure out at first but once you read up on it, it gets clearer.. I hope that helped, Im kinda tired lol

So, are the planets themselves the 'physical' personification of the god/essess?

What is the purpose of the human race? How were they created? Are there other intelligent creations on other worlds?

Is magic the way all god/essess preform miricals?

Are the deities restricted/limited in their powers in any way?

Are all deities connected to anchiant mythologies? Which are not and how did they make their persona known?

Wow thats alot to think about LOFL..
Let Me get back to you on some of that, but as far as the beginning of the univers, here is the wiccan belief.

GODDESS AS CREATRIX OF THE UNIVERSE
For most of us, when we say "Divine Mother" or "The Goddess" we are talking about the Supreme Being as the creatrix of the universe who expresses compassion and love in a very personal, direct, and intimate way in the same way that a loving mother cares for her children.

Words fail to say who or what the Goddess is but She can be known and experienced in a direct and personal way. This means that we can't say for sure how big She is or where She came from or what Her ultimate form is or why She is. What we can do is enter into a relationship with Her, a communion that is very intimate, close, loving and personal. She will be our best friend and confidant and our patient teacher.

Both the creation stories in Genesis and in the Hindu Rig Veda begin with the idea of the formless, the void, and the absolute. Then creation arose (or is continually arising) out of this. The Rig Veda describes this "arising" as a divine whim or play of the Supreme. The creation that occurs is Mother (maya), the divine whim (Shakti or power) is also Mother and the absolute formless ground of being is, again, Mother. We can grab hold of Her skirt at any point along this timeless expression of the Divine and, if we hold on tightly, She will dispel our illusions and deliver us to the blissful and peaceful realization of Divine Truth.

Maya, in Her potential aspect, is the divine power of the Lord. She has no beginning. She is composed of the three universal qualities (gunas), subtle, beyond perception. It is from the effects She produces that Her existence is inferred by the wise. It is She who gives birth to the whole universe. - Adi Shankara, The Crest Jewel of Discrimination Translated by Swami Prabhavananda & Christopher Isherwood

When the Supreme Being is thought of as actionless - neither creating, sustaining nor destroying - I call Him by the name of Brahman (pure absolute formless being) or Purusha. But when I think of him as active - creating, sustaining and destroying - I call him by the name of Shakti (Divine Mother as primal energy) or Maya (the veiling power of the Divine Mother by which the One appears as many) or Prakriti (Divine Mother as primordial nature which, in association with Purusha, creates the universe).

The actionless Brahman and the active Shakti are in fact one and the same. He, who is the Absolute Existence-Intelligence-Bliss, is also the All-knowing, the All-intelligent and All-blissful Mother of the universe. A precious stone and its luminosity are one and the same, for you cannot imagine a diamond without it, and vice versa.

God the absolute (formless) and God the personal (Divine Mother; form) are one and the same. A belief in one implies a belief in the other. Fire cannot be thought of apart from its burning power; nor can its burning power be thought of apart from it. Thus God the absolute cannot be thought of apart from the idea of God with attributes (Mother). - Ramakrishna - The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna Translated by Swami Nikhilananda

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:29 PM

Merry Meet All,
I was just wondering where all the Pagans / Wiccans are tonight, and if you wanted to chat about our Religion?
So if ya want to chat hit this thread up..lol

BB & Mp
GeminiGoddess

We are here, we are there, we are infiltrating everywhere.....

Merry Meet Moondark
How are you tonight?

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:23 PM
oh, by the way my AKA is also Lady Aradiaflowerforyou

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:21 PM
Ok, im back,
Nickster have you checked out the group yet?

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:56 PM

flowerforyou Im still here. flowerforyou Like I said, I'm not a Wiccan but I understand what you were saying about the Divinities having many aspects.flowerforyou I am familiar with this concept.flowerforyou I enjoy studying various belief systems.flowerforyou

It is a wonderful faith, it makes me feel Great.
I will brb, have to do a reading..

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:53 PM
you are inflowerforyou

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:48 PM

I'm still here :)

I think I denied your app by mistake, I hit wrong button when kids where hanging on my arm, can you plz do it again , that is if you want to learn about the faith
http://groups.msn.com/TheTripleGoddess

Im so sorryflowerforyou

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:37 PM
k, bk anyone still here?glasses

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:31 PM

So how would one go about finding/joining a coven anyways???

Brb getting kids in showers

GeminiGoddess's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:24 PM

Wow, that was pretty spot on, thats really amazing. The past and future seem to be especially right on (not so much a problem with alcohol or drugs, but most definitely the jumping around without finishing things and not having enough time for the spiritual aspect of life). The past seems kind of contradictory to my situation though, because if I did open up to my feelings I would end up with an emotionally unstable girl.... But overall that was really pretty amazing

The iDon't get involved with emtional unstable women can be any one, even just a friend, doesn't have to be Girl Friend (Romantic)but she was in your past anyway...lol