Community > Posts By > raingirl2012

raingirl2012's photo
Sat 03/17/12 06:00 AM

Spanish huh? So friging arrogant thinking you are an authority on black folks and why women "buy into black" like we are some sub human species . You know nothing about black culture and I dare you to come to England speaking that trash. I slept with loads of white women but I can't profess to be an authority on anything except for what I like.

You and your colonial mind set has no space in modern society - you clearly think you are smart but I see through your pseudo intellectual racism.

You don't sleep with ugly black women no? Because you can tell whats ugly from what isn't right? Cos you get girls right?

"please don't contact me if you are ugly"..but it's all right for you to have a few extra pounds? prick.

thank you for saying that strongback 1. he also obviously has an issue with black men. i'm an american woman who has been living in england for half my life and that type of bs is typical.

i say date who you want. but for me, a woman who exclusively dated white men when i was younger, i am all about black men right now. i guess i had to get over my issues, and now, i really like the idea of being with someone who is like me. it goes without saying that race is not the end all and be all of compatibility, but its something that i never experienced in my younger days. it also doesn't mean that i would never date outside of my race, i just have a different preference now.

much love to everyone no matter who you are into xo