Community > Posts By > derbyprojustin

derbyprojustin's photo
Tue 01/08/08 08:04 PM
hug?

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:10 PM
it was 62 here in pennsylvania today and it was like 20 3 days ago. I still don't believe in global warming though

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 10:08 PM
goodluck on here it's alot of fun and there is alot of great people but be afraid be very afraid:wink:

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:56 PM
I met a girl a few years back, I picked her up and we went to the fair, had a great time. On the way home she picked up my skoal can off the dash and asked if she could have some, I thought she was kidding but sure enough she opened the lid and put some in her mouth. To make a long story short, I married her, seperated two years ago but that was definitely the weirdest date ever. Oh yeah she swallowed too!! (the chew spit)

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:38 PM
I don't know about exposure on the forums, I have been on here a couple weeks and haven't really had anyone contact me outside of the forums, just some dude ripping me a new azzhole for busting on the Dallas Cowboys. And I still think they suckbigsmile

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:31 PM
there was definitely no luck there, LSU just outplayed OSU and made them pay for their turnovers.

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:26 PM
I'm thinkin if you would drop the championship belt and get outta your parents basement it might be a little easier for you to find some lovin johncenawlife316, no offense :tongue:

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:24 PM
It's definitely a game of luck, I don't think anyone ever truly finds there soulmate, and if they do congrats. I been looking for a long time.

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:19 PM
atleast youcan still get away with your pride

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:17 PM
BCS sucks we need PLAYOFFS

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:17 PM
I wish they would have played a better school, that game was boring after the first quarter. OSU is a disgrace to the big ten once again.

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:15 PM
There aint nothing wrong with big girls, there is someone out there for everyone. I have dated them all bigger and not so much and big girls are definitely better lovers from my own experiences. Of course being a big guy myself I haven't had much experience with smaller chicks but hey who cares if your gettin laid!! just kidding bigsmile

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:09 PM
Thats too funny laugh laugh laugh happy

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:05 PM
I can see the chargers possibly but the seahawks? I think a snowball has a better chance in hell. Definitely gonna be Greenbay I hope! bigsmile

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:02 PM
you definitely don't have to say sorry to me don I hate osu I just would have liked to seen the big ten win something more than the outback bowl this season, congrats to lsu and all the tiger fans out there.drinker

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:47 PM
yeah this game definitely got out of hand, way to quit playing osu

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:12 PM
uh oh thats not good, looks like LSU decided to finally show up.noway It's early yet though go OSU

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 05:50 PM
Looks like LSU is doing a good job representing the suck conference. Ohio state up by ten with 8 minutes to go in the first quarter. I hate Ohio State but atleast they showed up to represent their division, GO BIG TEN FOOTBALL better luck next season PENNSTATEbigsmile

derbyprojustin's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:43 AM
I just heard that Romeo spent the last week with Jessica Simpson on vacation in Mexico. Way to stay focused Romo, I'm sure your offense respects you for that. Anyways can't wait to see what Eli does to this defense, hope he doesn't have his head in his azz too. Giants are a 6 point favorite here, I'm sure Romo will have plenty of reason for vacations this time next week. bigsmile

derbyprojustin's photo
Sun 01/06/08 07:58 PM
I'm still taking the Packers to win it all this year!! BEARS next year (maybe)ohwell