Community > Posts By > Search4dluv

Search4dluv's photo
Tue 03/27/12 01:27 PM

She must be good looking, caring and most importantly, have the fear of God

the fear of god? you want a scared white woman?

LOL he might feel he IS god.

Wonder about that; always wonder about anyone who thinks that leadership or relationships are supposed to be based on fear.

I see no reason to fear GOd; if you are a Christian he makes it very clear what is expected and how you are suppose to run your life. A potential partner that told me how I was suppose to react to my God would be on the delete list fast.
I added having the fear of God because I surely believe that whoever have his fear will be straight forward, truthful, caring and knows right from wrong Lol!

Search4dluv's photo
Sun 03/25/12 01:32 AM
Thank you all. I really appreciate your contribution and support.

Search4dluv's photo
Sat 03/24/12 03:43 PM

From experience, what do you think I can offer?
Are you interested in me?. Then tell me what to offer you!

I dont have any experience of being with you, so i would have no idea what you have to offer!!

Only you know what you have to offer!

Search4dluv's photo
Sat 03/24/12 12:58 PM
From experience, what do you think I can offer?

Search4dluv's photo
Sat 03/24/12 12:02 PM

Please can someone tell me why it's taken much time to see someone accepting me?. Is it because I wish to date a white lady?. I need your comments.

The answer is obvious. What you are offering to those to which it is being offered, so far, is unacceptable.
Please how do you mean?. Can you explain better so as to learn from my mistake?

Search4dluv's photo
Sat 03/24/12 11:58 AM

Women wait for sincerity.
I know they wait for sincerity, but we do start a relationship from some where. Do you realise that?

Search4dluv's photo
Sat 03/24/12 11:40 AM

If anyone' is from Cancun around Zona hotelera message me :)
what about person from other country?. Am from Nigeria can I message you?.

Search4dluv's photo
Sat 03/24/12 11:07 AM

What about her personality? What qualities are you looking for there?
She must be good looking, caring and most importantly, have the fear of God

Search4dluv's photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:23 AM
Any interested lady is free to send me a message. I don't mind the religion, age, and race. Good to hear from anyone interested. Thanks.

Search4dluv's photo
Sat 03/24/12 09:11 AM
Welcome Janidance, it's nice meeting you. Feel free to send me a private message. Good to hear from you soon

Search4dluv's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:08 AM

I doubt anyone cares if you want to date a white, black, pink or purple lady. Usually there's this whole drawn out process of what we call "Getting To Know Someone" or GTKS for short. In my honest opinion, GTKS takes way too long and can get expensive. Try emailing random women and asking them to marry you. That seems a lot quicker and less aggravation.
Ok . I will keep on searching. Hope they accept me. I don't mind age or race.

Search4dluv's photo
Sat 03/24/12 08:06 AM
Hmmm...patient of course. I wish I find my miss or mrs right.

Search4dluv's photo
Sat 03/24/12 07:55 AM

No, I was the last one, and I'm taken. :P

hopefully by the end of the weekend i will be taken too lol... i hope i found a good one
well I think am interested in you if you can accept me. I promise to be good lol

Search4dluv's photo
Sat 03/24/12 07:53 AM

No, I was the last one, and I'm taken. :P

hopefully by the end of the weekend i will be taken too lol... i hope i found a good one

Search4dluv's photo
Sat 03/24/12 07:46 AM
Please can someone tell me why it's taken much time to see someone accepting me?. Is it because I wish to date a white lady?. I need your comments.

Search4dluv's photo
Mon 03/19/12 03:16 PM
@RKISIT It's not all about cocaine, but they know how to take care of man to a great satisfaction. I only need the one that have the fear of God.

Search4dluv's photo
Sun 03/18/12 01:44 PM
I like to date someone older than me, most especially the white. I believe that they are mature and can handle a relationship very well