Community > Posts By > Kfbdate68

Kfbdate68's photo
Fri 02/28/20 04:57 PM
It's not impossible but there are no guarantees. The key is to be happy and at peace in yourself. If ssomeone comes into your life they can add to it. But you don't depend on them for happiness.

Kfbdate68's photo
Wed 02/26/20 04:40 PM

I am on day 11. No face to faces. Two I think are real women. Few possibles already but, there are tells...we will see how it plays out. Life happens.

There are ways of doing some due diligence. Like checking pics in google images. Dont send money, gift cards...etc.

If the cell number you get is a text forwarding number, that is probably a bad sign though these days there are google phones so, just tread carefully.

As always, you have to take care of yourself.

Kfbdate68's photo
Wed 02/26/20 04:39 PM
Thanks dude for that. I will keep it in mind.

Kfbdate68's photo
Wed 02/26/20 04:38 PM
Been here a month. I texted back and forth with one woman who said she liked me. Then she asked me to buy her Google gift cards. So I stopped texting her and blocked her number. I'm starting to think that most of the women are bots or scammers.

Kfbdate68's photo
Sun 02/23/20 08:55 PM
Been here for not quite a month. Haven't gotten a message from anyone whose really in Lexington. Women put messages in box but don't get back when I respond.