Community > Posts By > Sandra

Sandra's photo
Sat 05/09/20 10:43 PM
I hate sex. Sex is not love. I want love, not sex, but most people here seem like they just want to hook-up. Sadly.

Sandra's photo
Wed 01/29/20 11:11 AM

Well lots of people want sex on here, so it’s not like just meeting someone in every day life, not everyone you meet up with randomly wants to date you or jump your bones. I had a guy who wanted to drive to date me from this site, clearly in my profile it’s states I don’t like sex, which he saw, and then the conversation turned to have you ever had a young dick inside you. This is not about getting over ourselves, this is about having standards, boundaries and looking after our own safety, even more so if you are female. I always insist on video chatting with a guy first, before I would go on a date, if he answers no, no date, simple.

Valid points Sandra :thumbsup: You wise to be safe.
I think perhaps women on dating sites experience the type of men that are looking for that primarily.
I met with a lovely woman recently. Neither of us felt over keen to progress futher, but it didn't stop us drinking 4 cups of coffee, sharing a pizza and spending about 4 hours in a caff.
She used to run events for singles about 10 years ago. ( god knows why she wanted to meet me lol)
Anyway, She's pretty much a guru about dating.
The men after sex are very active, and work through lots of women on a site, hoping for a bite. What you get is x amount of men or women that do the rounds with thier routines, giving the opposite sex a non representative impression.
so both sexes end up with statisticly more "base" encounters" online than genuine ones. so in an attemt to filter out the unwanted element.
The wheat is thrown out with the chaff. Because over time the filter has a tendancy to become more and more selective, especially online.

Some that you dismiss or filter out casually on a whimsical criteria may be perfect for you. some who seem wonderfull online, but as soon as you meet them you can't see it somehow. So you find your're no futher forward. A dating site is only a means to meet people, and I think it's a mistake to have preconcieved notions about what such a meeting should be.

Just meet up see how it goes. See if you survive that, before anything else.

I won't meet any guy who needs sex in a relationship or kids, or marriage, I don't want these things. It's a pointless waste of time to meet a guy who goes against my deal breakers. I hate sex, categorically but live kissing. I am a busy girl and haven't got time to waste. I want to go on dates with guys who have the potential for me to be in a relationship with them, I have good friends already, and of course I would also need to be friends with the guy before getting into a relationship if I felt anything like that after we met up. I won't meet any guy I don't feel I could safely do that with and also they must video chat with me first, show me their Facebook profile etc. I also know a lot about dating and I know how to avoid a lot of scammers, abusers, and narcissists. Last night as a club I proved a guy who was after me to be a player, with evidence on his own phone, his photos, in front of him on his phone, and told him to take a hike and go. It's easy for me to find guys who are attracted to me, but I hate sex, and I especially get the ones who are highly sex driven attracted to me. I am looking for a good and honest guy. It's true many of them go on dating sites looking for prey basically - and there are a lot on here.

Sandra's photo
Tue 01/28/20 12:39 AM

Love and sex are not the same thing at all, just many people intertwine the 2. Love is a deep emotional and spiritual connection and bond, that will stand the test of time. It’s a feeling that you want to talk to that person, share your life, goals, ambitions and dreams with them, they are your bestest ever friend and make your life my special just by them being in it. It’s a feeling of warmth, compassion and tenderness, and an abundance of joy in your heart, just to be in their presence. Sex is just a biological need that ‘some’ people have, based on hormones. It’s what everyone is conditioned to believe at birth that everyone should do and want to do, when some people just don’t. There are many ways you can express love without Sex, just like many people on this site can happily meet up to have Sex without love, proving they are not the same and don’t always go together.

I personally hate sex. I am hetero—asexual, not heterosexual and I don’t associate sex with love whatsoever and not interested in it. I don’t have that biological need, just a spiritual, emotional, affectionate, and romantic need.

Good luck ,I share a lot of your ideas add to them I feel the same about alcohol tobacco and any othe drugs, so the chances of meeting someone of the age group I prefer are really slim

Thank you. I appreciate that. Yeah I like younger foreign guys in their 20s usually, not 30s very often, and younger guys are well known for liking sex, but then so do many older guys.

Sandra's photo
Tue 01/28/20 12:27 AM
Edited by Sandra on Tue 01/28/20 12:32 AM

Well lots of people want sex on here, so it’s not like just meeting someone in every day life, not everyone you meet up with randomly wants to date you or jump your bones. I had a guy who wanted to drive to date me from this site, clearly in my profile it’s states I don’t like sex, which he saw, and then the conversation turned to have you ever had a young dick inside you. This is not about getting over ourselves, this is about having standards, boundaries and looking after our own safety, even more so if you are female. I always insist on video chatting with a guy first, before I would go on a date, if he answers no, no date, simple.

Ah, but do the majority actually read profiles? Or just drool over the pictures, with their own agendas in mind?

I agree with you some don’t but I spelt it out to him in a message that I hate sex, and that was his response. Although many do read my profile because since I put I don’t like/hate sex, about 3 times in my profile and spelt out what I want exactly, I get far less spam. Over 50 views to about 5 messages.So it’s better than it was.

Sandra

Nice Sandra :smiley:. You are a wonderful rarity here. I like that you know who you are, what you want and a very big welcome to the forums. I actually do not think I am asexual, because I enjoy men fully. But, but, but...I am just not one who can do casual. We have to be best friends first :rose::heart:

Thank you so much for your kind words about me. Really nice of you and to meet you here and thanks for sharing that you do not think you are asexual. Some people also mix asexuality with celibacy or abstinence which is a choice, asexuality isn't and I am not abstaining, I just love to kiss and not have sex and not the housewife or mother type to a guy or kids at all. I am a business girl and like to be direct and to the point, because life of way too short and that housewife/mother lifestyle is definitely what I don't want. I like to live life to the max on my own terms and have a great single life and enjoy dating myself. I feel loved up with myself, my lifestyle and life pretty much 24/7, so a guy has got a lot to live up to, and if he can't make me as happy as I make myself or happier, he can move on to the next woman, and not bother approaching me or wasting my time in the first place.

I also need someone spiritual and into personal development and self-growth. So Any guy who is not willing to grow or develop himself, won't do so in the relationship, so you will never progress as a couple and be stagnant, intelligence is important for this reason too.

Thanks for the warm welcome here xx

Sandra's photo
Mon 01/27/20 06:05 PM

Ah, but do the majority actually read profiles? Or just drool over the pictures, with their own agendas in mind?

I agree with you some don’t but I spelt it out to him in a message that I hate sex, and that was his response. Although many do read my profile because since I put I don’t like/hate sex, about 3 times in my profile and spelt out what I want exactly, I get far less spam. Over 50 views to about 5 messages.So it’s better than it was.

Sandra

Sandra's photo
Mon 01/27/20 05:58 PM
Edited by Sandra on Mon 01/27/20 06:02 PM

Sandra's photo
Mon 01/27/20 02:06 PM

So I am interested to know what difficulties you face the most with dating and relationships?

With dating:

Is it distance?

Having the courage to ask someone on a date?

Knowing what to do on a date?

Knowing what to say on a date?

Age difference?

Not much in common?

Worried about scammers?

You just want sex, not a relationship?

Or is it something else?

With relationships is it?

Lack of communication?

Not knowing how to effectively communicate?

Lack of sex?

Not knowing how to have good sex?

Sexual incompatibility?

Lack of intimacy?

Not knowing how to communicate effectively with your partner?

Or is it something else?

Something else.

What something else would that be?

Socks.

In all seriousness, none of the above is a problem.
I swing in two directions, not wanting a relationship and then wanting one. So I am double minded, which means I am obviously not "there yet".

I may be like you.... Asexual :sunflower::smiley:

That's interesting, yes I personally hate sex, quite happy if others enjoy it together consensual, just it's not interesting for me, as I am asexual, I never get the need, urge, or want for sex. But I adore French kissing and am super passionate like that with my clothes on. It's far more exciting and nice than sex, and a great rigorous activity to do in and of itself. Not interested in a guy from the waist down. I have mostly highly sexual gus wanting sex with me all the time! Ha! Which is no good for me. These are very hot looking guys aesthetically but I hate sex, so they are out!

I do love my independent single life, so yeah, sometimes I am like 50/50 on a relationship, but I believe I have a younger foreign soulmate who is Indian and either asexual, or has a low libido, or genuinely not interested in sex, but who loves to kiss like me, so here I am.

Sandra's photo
Mon 01/27/20 01:58 PM
Edited by Sandra on Mon 01/27/20 02:10 PM

So I am interested to know what difficulties you face the most with dating and relationships?

With dating:

Is it distance?

Age difference?

Not much in common?

Worried about scammers?

Or is it something else?

Lack of communication?

Lack of sex?

Sexual incompatibility?

Lack of intimacy?

Or is it something else?

Something else.

Socks.

In all seriousness, none of the above is a problem.
I swing in two directions, not wanting a relationship and then wanting one. So I am double minded, which means I am obviously not "there yet".

I may be like you.... Asexual :sunflower::smiley:

Sorry I tried to reply to this but too soon, so replied in another post. Feel free to message me if you want to know more about asexuality xx

Sandra's photo
Sun 01/26/20 06:17 PM

With dating:

Is it distance?

Age difference?

Not much in common?

Worried about scammers?

Or is it something else?

Lack of communication?

Lack of sex?

Sexual incompatibility?

Lack of intimacy?

Or is it something else?

Something else.

Sandra's photo
Sat 01/25/20 09:00 PM

With dating:

Is it distance?

Age difference?

Not much in common?

Worried about scammers?

Or is it something else?

Lack of communication?

Lack of sex?

Sexual incompatibility?

Lack of intimacy?

Or is it something else?

Sandra's photo
Sat 01/25/20 05:18 PM
Love and sex are not the same thing at all, just many people intertwine the 2. Love is a deep emotional and spiritual connection and bond, that will stand the test of time. It’s a feeling that you want to talk to that person, share your life, goals, ambitions and dreams with them, they are your bestest ever friend and make your life my special just by them being in it. It’s a feeling of warmth, compassion and tenderness, and an abundance of joy in your heart, just to be in their presence. Sex is just a biological need that ‘some’ people have, based on hormones. It’s what everyone is conditioned to believe at birth that everyone should do and want to do, when some people just don’t. There are many ways you can express love without Sex, just like many people on this site can happily meet up to have Sex without love, proving they are not the same and don’t always go together.

I personally hate sex. I am hetero—asexual, not heterosexual and I don’t associate sex with love whatsoever and not interested in it. I don’t have that biological need, just a spiritual, emotional, affectionate, and romantic need.

Sandra's photo
Sat 01/25/20 05:05 PM
I am real, but hate sex. Hetero-Asexual in sexual orientation, not heterosexual.

Sandra's photo
Sun 01/19/20 07:41 PM
Well I am asexual in sexual orientation, I lack sexual attraction, so I never get the need, urge, or want, for partnered sexual intercourse. Sex is not something I ever want, so it’s never meant to happen in the future for me. I don’t want this.

Sandra's photo
Sun 01/19/20 02:59 AM
Hi everyone,

I am Sandra, I am hetero-Asexual in sexual orientation, not heterosexual. Look up Asexuality if you have never heard of it before. I am openly asexual to the world and help others like me. This is also my work. So looking for a guy to support me in this. I am an Author, course creator, and chat show host for Asexuals.

I am attracted to guys only, romantically and aesthetically, but I hate sex. I am romantic and love kissing a lot for long periods of a time with my clothes on, and holding hands and cuddling. But not nudity. I have no interested in sex, I do NOT want marriage, do not want kids.

I am looking for a real, serious and committed, monogamous relationship, with a younger foreign guy in the UK. I am not a housewife type of girl, I do not want to cook or clean for a guy, I like living on my own and looking for a guy to move to live near me but not with me, I prefer a living apart together relationship.

I am not here for an intimate encounter, or a hook up - I really do hate Sex. I have no desire to do this whatsoever. No matter how aesthetically hot looking a guy is or how much feelings I have for him.

I realise many guys on this site are either fake or looking for sex. I know many guys have not learnt the relationship skills to have a life long committed relationship, which takes a lot of hard work. and would rather chat to 20 women on here a day and get the ego boost they need. Please don’t contact me and waste my time. I can easily get a guy for sex and don’t need to be on here for that but that is NOT what I want. I don’t need corny chat up lines that went out with the dark ages. I want a guy I can connect with on a deep, meaningful, emotional and spiritual level, not some artificial meaningless time wasting. Time is precious and you can never get it back, so why waste your time?

If you like sex, don’t message me. If any guy does not like sex, and you live in the UK and you are being genuine and serious and you can prove you are who you say you are, then message me.

I like foreign guys in their 20s, early 30s predominantly. But NOT looking to be a house keeper or wife. He must cook his own food and clean up after himself, I want a life partner, not to waste my life doing housework. I am an independent business girl and would rather build a website.

Sandra