Community > Posts By > yale_beauty

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 08:00 PM
Well as fun as this has been, it's time for me to go.

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:56 PM

Wow...you actually got some time off from your rotations? How did you manage that...it usually goes straight through, regardless of holidays....

What setting are you in now? Hit Famiy Practice yet? OB...Peds?

Just finished Family Practice.

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:55 PM
The med school i'm at doesn't require that...thank god. Originally I wanted to be a pediatrician but I think neurosurgery is a much better field for me. What's your feild?

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:53 PM
I won't be done paying for college until i'm 80. Yup, i'm still doing my rotations. I'm thankful to be home for New Years though.

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:48 PM
Let me just make this very clear: I WRITE IT AND IT'S TRUE! My agent emailed me my 2008 headshot last week so I used it for my picture on here.

As for research...my dad was an anesthesiologist (however you spell that) And my mom was a nurse/acountant

It's kind of in my blood. I graduate med school in June of '09.

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:41 PM
From my agent because he doesn't feel a need to give it to me in person or something....

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:40 PM
Haha very funny but this picture could not possibly be in a catalog because it was emailed to me last week.

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:36 PM

yes i did say that jokingly, and i admit i could be wrong about all of this, but something isn't adding up here. ok i'll just leave this topic alone and go on my merry way.

What may I ask isn't adding up?

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:31 PM
You guys don't know the kids who went to my high school. That was a tough few years. But whatever. Thanks for being so sweet. And for the record...everything I say here is true.

And most of the past boyfriends i've had, I had to ask out.

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:24 PM
Seriously guys....lay off will you? i just wanted to chat. No need to start in with me. And anyways...didn't you ask me to marry you yesterday? Why are you calling me fake now?

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:14 PM
Are you being sarcastic?

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:12 PM
lol I went to high school at this really bad school where most of the kids were drug addicts who were gay. I won't deny, I did have a few boyfriends but none who were all that great.

P.S. my parents are paying for my apartment so that I don't have to stay with them until i'm done with school.

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 07:01 PM
Yeah I love it here in CO. Now all I need is money for a new car so I can stop driving my dad's '90 chevy.

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:59 PM
I have my own apartment up in boulder but i'm home for the holidays. It's nice to have a break and see family.

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:53 PM
No, I mean the reason I never got hit on was because I wore too much makeup.

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:47 PM
Let's just say I didn't learn how to properly apply makeup until junior year and we were stuck in school uniforms that made us pull our hair back.

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:44 PM
Thanks you are all really sweet. I was in homeschooling through middle school and I was the new kid in high school so except for the occasional weirdo on the street, no one's really been interested before.

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:35 PM
Yeah well guys hitting on me is kind of a new thing.

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:34 PM
LOL thanks for your kind words.

yale_beauty's photo
Thu 12/27/07 06:30 PM
I'm doing good. You didn't scare me off yesterday I just had to go. Sorry...don't think that.

Previous 1