asianbarbiedollxoxo's photo
Mon 03/19/12 09:08 PM
I still have faith in that there are some serious people out there online being true to who they are and what their intent is. However, keep in mind it's easier to bs someone online than in person.

Mon 03/19/12 08:57 PM
I have been trying to figure this one out for myself on why I am afraid of commitment. It has taking me a few years to truly find the answer to this question. For me it is because I "never" want to ever put myself in a position to where I can get hurt again, become heartbroken, and feel tremendous heartache. Heartache for any reason, whether it's from a committed relationship or friendship or family or other, is the worst feeling in the world. It sucks when you completely invest yourself in to something that will never make you happy.

Mon 03/19/12 07:56 PM
I don't know if this is completely relevant but my parents' cat is like 16 years old and had started drinking a lot too. Plus he was more whiney than usual and slept a lot more. They finally took him to the vet and he has kidney failure. When the kidneys start to go they drink more water. The vet changed his diet to science diet but my parents said they didn't care because he was going to die soon anyways :-(