Community > Posts By > raven20

raven20's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:14 PM
ok everyone guess i had a blonde moment pardon the pun

raven20's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:08 PM
if when sending an instant message how do you know if its there account or your own that has been deactivated

raven20's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:13 PM
i might have cheated on him and maybe i didnt do it for the right reasons but have you never forgiven someone for a mistake i know i forgave him when he made his early in our relationship i should just let you know we were together for 35 years

raven20's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:02 PM
my ex and ihave been separated for just over 2 years it was my fault for the separation but i have tried to make amends by confessing everything about the affair.at first when we separated i would spend nights at his place then he went and got a new girlfriend. i lost it, especially when i found out that just a month after they got together he gave her the most impressive set of rings i ever seen during this time she ended up moving into his place. well he started drinking along with her as she really liked to party even during the week he was never that kind of guy when we were living together i mean he would drink occasionallly but not like that He called me one night and told me that i was never to speak to him again and of course he was drunk on a week night no less to make a long story short i guess he got tired of the party thing and started stopping by my place in the morning for breakfast and like a fool who still loves him i made it for him! the relationship with her didn't last long and soon she moved out things were quite rocky for him because he said he really loved her but as time went on he started to give up on her. for the last 5 months now i have spent evry night at his place and doing EVERYTHING a wife should do while still keeping my place. now she is back in the picture just as a friend he says but once again he is drinking with her not as much but he is and there are times now when he pushes me aside for her i am not allowed to call him or text message him when he is with her but she can text him when he is with me because she doesn't know that he is with me she thinks that him and i don't speak and also does not know that i was spending the night at his house Everyone tells me he is just gettin both pieces of the pie and i should just bow out of the picture but how can i do that when i still really love the guy i just want to be with him again and don't think i have not asked i guess what i am asking is why is it that he knows he can come to me anytime day or night and i will be there no matter what and i will do anything for him and he knows i love him why does he go to her