Community > Posts By > Glyn

Glyn's photo
Wed 01/15/20 03:08 AM
nasty nasty nasty little mama yah they get funnier and mo loving

Glyn's photo
Wed 01/15/20 03:06 AM

The older women get the more understanding and fun luving they become .oh they also get rely sensitive and nasty:wink: :wink.i like them old

Sensitive and nasty??

Glyn's photo
Tue 01/14/20 03:51 AM
oops laugh :smile: :smile:

i talking about girls :sweat_smile:

Glyn's photo
Tue 01/14/20 03:30 AM
well it all depends personally for us most Africans we really do not care if a women is chubby fat, slim or old as you say it .personally i believe beauty should always be judged by the person seeing it.why should there be universally accepted standards of beauty when what we see in nature and life is different depending on how we see it and from where we are seeing it .And who owns the rights on earth to standardize beauty.when you decide to love some one just love them for who they are and what you see about them that makes you want to love them .If you let others see for you what you should love in a person then you might never find love in your short life .

Glyn's photo
Tue 01/14/20 03:08 AM
of course you can have both

Glyn's photo
Tue 01/14/20 03:07 AM
relationships are molded either from sex or love .sex related relationships need sex to survive love molded relations need love to survive .choose yours

Glyn's photo
Tue 01/14/20 02:53 AM
i think they just want adventure new things new styles new tests new everything .keep to your strict schedule they get bored .they like to try out more than man do.have you realized how many new clothing designs for women pop out in the fashion industries more than man clothes ,what about food ? .women are never satisfied even when they lie and say there are, yu got to keep on inventing to keep them happy especially during the happy our

Glyn's photo
Tue 01/14/20 02:39 AM
The older women get the more understanding and fun luving they become .oh they also get rely sensitive and nasty:wink: :wink.i like them old