no photo
Sat 03/10/12 01:52 PM
pitchfork Mmmmm Sweet!!! 666..... reminds me of a dream I had years ago of 666 in flames. Was a beautiful sight to see. THANK YOU SET!!!! pitchfork

no photo
Sat 03/10/12 01:35 PM
Several Quotes I enjoy:

pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork In Christianity neither morality nor religion come into contact with reality at any point.

Is man one of God's blunders? Or is God one of man's blunders?

The best weapon against an enemy is another enemy.

The true man wants two things: danger and play. For that reason he wants woman, as the most dangerous plaything.

What does not destroy me, makes me stronger.

Whoever battles with monsters had better see that it does not turn him into a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

What if a demon were to creep after you one night, in your loneliest loneliness, and say, 'This life which you live must be lived by you once again and innumerable times more; and every pain and joy and thought and sigh must come again to you, all in the same sequence. The eternal hourglass will again and again be turned and you with it, dust of the dust!' Would you throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse that demon? Or would you answer, 'Never have I heard anything more divine'?

Searchers after horror haunt strange, far places.

The process of delving into the black abyss is to me the keenest form of fascination.

The world is indeed comic, but the joke is on mankind.

There is a beast in man that needs to be exercised, not exorcised.

To be loved, feelings must be rationed. To love, the doors of hysteria, fantasy, and madness may be flung open.

It’s too bad that stupidity isn’t painful.

Blessed are the destroyers of false hope, for they are the true Messiahs - Cursed are the god-adorers, for they shall be shorn sheep!

If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.

I find greater companionship in inert figures, animals & speechless artifacts, for I can enjoy their presence & there is no psychic drain.

Don't let that little pyramid with the bright eye fool you. That's to draw your attention away from the real thing: the big trapezoid beneath it.

Why should I not hate mine enemies―if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?

You cannot love everyone; it is ridiculous to think you can.

Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.

“NEVER FORGET THAT YOU ARE A WOMAN, AND THE GREATEST POWERS YOU CAN EMPLOY AS A WITCH ARE TOTALLY DEPENDENT UPON YOUR OWN SELF-REALIZATION THAT IN BEING A WOMAN YOU ARE DIFFERENT FROM A MAN AND THAT VERY DIFFERENCE MUST BE EXPLOITED!

Some religions actually go so far as to label anyone who belongs to a religious sect other than their own a heretic, even though the overall doctrines and impressions of godliness are nearly the same. For example: The Catholics believe the Protestants are doomed to Hell simply because they do not belong to the Catholic Church. In the same way, many splinter groups of the Christian faith, such as the evangelical or revivalist churches, believe the Catholics worship graven images. (Christ is depicted in the image that is most physiologically akin to the individual worshipping him, and yet the Christians criticize "heathens" for the worship of graven images.) And the Jews have always been given the Devil's name.

I thought, acted, and thereupon found myself removed.

Satanism advocates practicing a modified form of the Golden Rule. Our interpretation of this rule is: "Do unto others as they do unto you"; because if you "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you," and they, in turn, treat you badly, it goes against human nature to continue to treat them with consideration. You should do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but if your courtesy is not returned, they should be treated with the wrath they deserve.

Truth" never set anyone free. It is only *doubt* which will bring mental emancipation.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to my world Involve yourself within my dream Experience a life Just like your mind thought not to be Take a look through time
As past or present words to be I rule this inferno Enthroned for eternity. Coils of the serpent unwind Buried beneath you will find
Deep in the halls of the damned Spirit in black till the journey's end. Spirits damned to rot Amidst the brimstone fireballs Eyes of the dead Watching from their living walls Broken glass reflections Show your flesh eaten away Beyond the gates I 'll take you Where the blood forever rains! Afterlife confessions Tell me who you used to be
Looking on in wonder As I show you it was me Burning from within You know one spark is all it takes Hear the piercing cries of all Who found that hell awaits!! Living nightmare can't you see You really have no choice Faded memories haunt you Listen clearly to my voice
Feed me all your hatred Empty all your thoughts to me I can fill your emptiness With immortality Welcome to my world Involve yourself within my dream Experience a life just like your mind thought not to be Take a look through time As past or present worlds to be I rule this inferno Enthroned for eternity!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A day of death upon the cross of deceit impure with pleasure to bare witness to he death calling you to christ, human sacrifice, conviction down the unseen, your belief, absent god, don't exist go unto thou, from the dead, walk with him, he ain't there love in retreat, uncompelled, feel no pain, pray unfelt hate run in place, holy grace, contemplate, there's no god the work of jesus was the devil in fact his miracles were nothing more than a trap lies pinned upon the cross, crucify his false religion conviction, choking on the crucifix in his blood conviction, take the bullet for the love of a son conviction, from the cross into his kingdom you go conviction, no more ******** from the likes of the lord satanic visions bring the lord to his death their own disenchantment of perversions confessed
caught, harrow in disgust, revel in your lost religion conviction, choking on the crucifix in his blood conviction, take the bullet for the love of a son conviction, from the cross into his kingdom you go
conviction, no more ******** from the likes of the lord! pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork pitchfork