Community > Posts By > greeneyedguy

greeneyedguy's photo
Wed 12/26/07 04:19 PM

I wondered what all that screeching and chest pounding was in the background when he called me.

LMAO, now THAT was good! :)

greeneyedguy's photo
Wed 12/26/07 03:34 PM
To be honest with you, I don't see how putting a statement like that will keep the creeps away.

If someone likes your profile and wants to meet you, I don't think you have any way of knowing that they are a creep until AFTER you meet them. And then it's too late.

They can come across as the sweetest guy in the world and then turn out to be a dog, but not until after you've met them or have dated them for a while.

People can be whomever they want to be online....they can be the biggest jerk, but portray them self as Prince Charming.

For all you know, the guy you've been corresponding with for the past month could be a lab monkey put on here by NASA to test this dating site... :)

greeneyedguy's photo
Wed 12/26/07 09:39 AM
The way I look at it, you are basically marketing yourself...
Think of it as maybe a car ad...you want to showcase all of the positive features of you, and not focus on any past issues or negatives. Everyone has a negative or two, regardless of how significant they are.

Showcase your positive features, and let someone discover any negatives after they have met you and gotten to know you. If your positives are strong enough, they will be able to overlook some, if not all, of your negatives.