Community > Posts By > outoftheblue

outoftheblue's photo
Mon 02/28/11 06:39 AM
Perhaps were all so afraid to be "BRAVE" in this "LAND OF THE FREE" in fear of not having all the things we really dont require to begin with that we have become just another puppet-on-a-string and continue to lay back waiting for our turn to be spanked or penalized or whatever may come down next.I personally believe the "BRAVE" can still make a difference but some "FREEDOM" may have to be self chosen by sacrifice to make any change as sitting around waiting for your turn can simply add to all the "FREEDOM" we have lost by anothers accord in this "LAND OF THE FREE" Stand up Americans and be noticed!

outoftheblue's photo
Sun 11/28/10 02:42 PM
The sky was dark.....The moon was high..... We were alone just her and I......Her hair was dark.....Her eye's were blue.....I knew just what I had to do..... So with some courage I did my best.....I placed my hand upon her breast.....She trembled.....I shook.....I felt her heart, as she slowly spread her legs apart.....I knew she was ready..... I dont know how.... fore this was my first experience at milking a cow!!......:angel:

outoftheblue's photo
Wed 11/24/10 04:54 PM
'Twas the night of Thanksgiving but I just couldnt sleep. I tried counting backwards,I tried counting sheep. The leftovers beckoned-the dark meat and white. But I fought the temptation with all of my might.
Tossing with anticipation - The thought became infatuation So, I raced to the kitchen, flung open the door and gazed at the fridge full of goodies galore. I gobbled up turkey and buttered potatoes, pickles and carrots,beans and tomatoes. I felt myself swelling so plump and round, Till all of a sudden, I rose off the ground. I crashed throughe the ceiling, floating into the sky With a mouthful of pudding and a handful of pie. But, I managed to yell as I soared past the trees... Happy eating to all pass the cranberries,Please. May your stuffing be tasty, may your turkey be plump. May your potatoes'N Gravy have nary a lump. May your yams be delicious may your pies take the prize. May your Thanksgiving dinner stay off your thighs. Happy Holidays To All

outoftheblue's photo
Mon 11/08/10 05:32 PM
I'M WITH YA ANDY....YOUR THE MAN!....COME ON, STAND UP DUDES!:thumbsup: