Community > Posts By > michelle187

michelle187's photo
Thu 03/08/12 09:54 PM

Why is it that when a man treats a girl right (opening there car doors, pay for everything, loves with all there is to love) they walk all over them but when the guy abuses the woman they stay true to them? i have been told that i was to good to be true and had my heart broke to many times because i am to nice. can you please tell me what i do wrong and why yall do that?

Cause chicks like a$$holes. Sad but true. Plus if your to nice they don't like it and will take advantage of it.

So not true women dont take advantage of a nice guy cuz they are rare to come across!!!! Women have a type they want its either the a$$holes or the nice guys its all about finding the right person for your self!!!

michelle187's photo
Thu 03/08/12 09:35 PM

You are picking the wrong women. Simple.

I agree completley you are picking the wrong women!!!! All the girls who have walked all over you isnt because you were too nice its just that you werent mean to be together maybe they werent the right girl for you

ok so how do you go about finding the right one other than what i have tryed.. obviosly being friends is not working to well. lol

Im not sure on that one either!!! Maybe when you find the right friend and it develops into something further if the feelings are the same as before she probably wont be right because when the right person comes along you will have feelings like you have never had before!!!

michelle187's photo
Thu 03/08/12 09:18 PM

You are picking the wrong women. Simple.

I agree completley you are picking the wrong women!!!! All the girls who have walked all over you isnt because you were too nice its just that you werent mean to be together maybe they werent the right girl for you

michelle187's photo
Wed 03/07/12 09:20 PM
I always like to think that someone who screws you over or hurts you will someday be repaid by Karma in the mean time you kinda do forgive them and go on with your life you just never forget what they did to you!!!

michelle187's photo
Wed 03/07/12 08:48 PM
Thanks everyone!!!

michelle187's photo
Wed 03/07/12 12:00 AM
Hi everyone as my friend said i am just divorced and starting a new life with me and my 2 little boys and am looking forward to making new friends!!!!