Community > Posts By > ARGODAUGHTER

no photo
Wed 01/08/20 04:57 AM
Thank you so much for making this a ‘topic.’ That was what I tried to do originally and it kept saying I needed an ‘avatar’ to ‘post.’ (I’m not sure exactly what that means? Sorry.) I’m so glad you guys were nice enough to spread the word around so his online ‘family’ can know. I have heard so many different stories from him about you guys lol... it kinda feels like I know you! laugh i know how my father can be with his humor, sarcasm, bullheadedness, and even how he can push buttons really good! LOL. I apologize to anyone who he’s p*ssed off recently and now can’t finish the conversation and make amends. Moderators that includes you! Cause I know he’s made a few of you mad. I’m glad I got to find a way to let you all know, and I love all the messages and comments I’ve gotten to read so far. I will pass it all on to his family before his services later this week. He really enjoyed getting on here and talking to you guys when he was at home relaxing. :wink: God I’m gonna miss my dad so much!!!! He might have been stubborn and set in his ways, but he was the greatest man I’ve ever known who selflessly gave up everything to raise his 3 kids all by himself. I LOVE YOU POPPIE! R.I.P. FOREVER.

no photo
Tue 01/07/20 06:22 AM
Hello. I am not sure where to write this so I just wanted to "add" it to one of the topics my dad had started. I know he has been on this site for a few years talking to certain friends he has made... and I have no way (as of yet) finding out all his passwords to his accounts to tell his friends individually, if he even has them all listed in his belongings... but I wanted you to know that he passed away a few days ago unexpectedly at home. His screen name is ARGO. His name was James. I have to finish planning his funeral now, but if you want to leave me messages or anything like that, I think I have my settings set correctly. My screen name is ARGODAUGHTER. It might take me a couple weeks to respond. Please tell anyone that you can think of that might want to know as well. I know a few of your first names from stories he has told, but havent figured out all the screen names he was friends with yet. Thanks so much. Take care.