Community > Posts By > HumbleGuyFl

HumbleGuyFl's photo
Tue 02/14/17 05:13 PM
I do not need to sniff it out....Cheers...But thanks for your input...Peace out...

HumbleGuyFl's photo
Tue 02/14/17 04:57 PM

Why should I hide my disability ? Honesty is the best policy. That is what we are looking for. People with disabilities are always welcome...

I'm not saying you should hide it. Just saying the situation may not be for some women.. that's all.

I respect their comfort zone, but it would be cool if anyone has yet to reply.

HumbleGuyFl's photo
Tue 02/14/17 04:53 PM
I understand that well. Everyone has to be cautious here. I don't really blame you. I am sorry for that...That is unfortunate.

HumbleGuyFl's photo
Tue 02/14/17 04:46 PM
Why should I hide my disability ? Honesty is the best policy. That is what we are looking for. People with disabilities are always welcome...

HumbleGuyFl's photo
Tue 02/14/17 04:33 PM
Is this limit to hearies only ? Many hearing and deaf people are happily married.

HumbleGuyFl's photo
Tue 02/14/17 04:31 PM
Maybe u are right. Maybe not.. I know many of them do not know how to interact with deaf people..I have checked each profile before sending message out. Cheers..

HumbleGuyFl's photo
Tue 02/14/17 04:25 PM
Snickers...Real women are out food shopping. Easy to say hello :)

HumbleGuyFl's photo
Tue 02/14/17 04:11 PM
Edited by HumbleGuyFl on Tue 02/14/17 04:14 PM
I am a newbie here. I am not ashamed of my deafness. I sent many nice messages to several women and they did read it but nothing to say ! I feel this site sucks..Wasted my valuable time...Not worth my time. Life is too short..When anyone receives my message, respects to reply back in a timely fashion. Otherwise they are fake. I can see...That care and good luck..Bless you a;; and be careful out there sure fools you....Until next time...Peace out...