Community > Posts By > klewis47

klewis47's photo
Wed 03/21/12 07:14 AM
thats how i see it to and it will be fun making her dance around the fact she wont return hahaha this will be good thank you for your help and i will let you know what happens hahaha thank you again your help was great
Ken

klewis47's photo
Wed 03/21/12 05:17 AM
thank you very much but one more if you dont mind if the site deactivated her then she cant come back right but if she did it herself then she would be allowed to come back right so all i have to do is tell her to go back to the site and if she cant then i know the truth but ill ask her first why she was deactivated and of course she will say she took herself off so when i tell her to go back on the site the truth will be reveiled not bad huh do you think this would work

klewis47's photo
Wed 03/21/12 02:43 AM
thanks but if they are scamming they will lie so you never know what the truth is let me ask this way is there a list of things i can see that would cause someone to be deactivated and how do i find that

klewis47's photo
Wed 03/21/12 02:37 AM
i want to know if someone is deactivated can someone else find out why

klewis47's photo
Tue 03/20/12 10:45 AM
how can i find out why a member has been deactivated because im still involved with one that was and i want to know if she is a scammer