Community > Posts By > specialkaye74

specialkaye74's photo
Mon 12/31/07 08:47 PM
Hello, what do you do when you have a user, you know on America Online's AIM who is very verbally and emotionally abusive shows up after an inncodent on aim, dhe comes back here, where you met her, and trys to use this as a place to rub in some terrible comments or post to other users negative items about you? Being a friend you met on this web site, got to know, but became a very abusive individual? Does this web site ever try and stop people from spreading slander and using you email box as a way to keep reminding you of what she feels, slanderously, about you?

specialkaye74's photo
Sun 12/30/07 02:54 PM
Welcome to the United States and I hope you have enjoyed every moment here. I am from Elmhurst, Illinois and share interests
in music, movies, and out door recreation.

It is nice to see a new face here on "Just Say Hi!"

Sincerely,

Kevin Kappler

specialkaye74's photo
Thu 12/27/07 01:02 AM
I just joined this site a week ago and I like the results, however, I live in an area that is 50-100 miles away from any matches I've gotten. How does one get more exposure on this site to find more people that are nearby?

I live in Elmhurst,IL. and it seems that most people aren't willing to date out of town. Any ideas?

Specialkaye74