Community > Posts By > br0ken_angel

br0ken_angel's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:12 AM
Plus a man needs to look at the inside instead of just a size I mean what would they do if we did half of the crap they pull over our eyes and try to make us see and make us realize? we would be in bad bad shape if we did that kinda stuff...We would be like them sometimes needing a big EGO boost

br0ken_angel's photo
Thu 12/27/07 09:09 AM

Everyone has a preference. There are plenty of white women out there that only date black men and vice versa. Depends on the individual. No big deal to me. Some are like you and have an open mind about race, religion, nationality etc.. I don't see it as rude it just a little closed minded IMO.

I am here with you...And I do not think you are at all by any means of overreacting you are like alot of people including myself that is up for trying anything once if you do not like it you do not go back at all..But sweetie when the time comes you will find Mister Right it may not be right now but you will find him and when you do you will hold him very close and very tight to your heart but till then you are looking out for your other possibilities and I fully understand it *hugs*

br0ken_angel's photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:11 PM

Sometimes us women can be strange and say we are going to do one thing but not really do it cause what we are doing sometimes is we are doing it to see how you are really going to react to the situation we are putting in front of you so sweetie give her some time let her go if she comes back then its meant to be if she don't then just simply move on...So just let her do her thing she will eventually regret it and when she does she will call you and tell you exactally how she feels and what it is that she wants...SO give her some space and don't chase her cause sometimes she may run the other way and maybe she just may not be wanting a commitment

some might call this playing head games....but thats just me:smile:

NO not at all I am not at all one to be playing any kind of games I just know how us women are I am speaking from a bi persons standards and I know how women work

br0ken_angel's photo
Tue 12/25/07 12:07 PM
Sometimes us women can be strange and say we are going to do one thing but not really do it cause what we are doing sometimes is we are doing it to see how you are really going to react to the situation we are putting in front of you so sweetie give her some time let her go if she comes back then its meant to be if she don't then just simply move on...So just let her do her thing she will eventually regret it and when she does she will call you and tell you exactally how she feels and what it is that she wants...SO give her some space and don't chase her cause sometimes she may run the other way and maybe she just may not be wanting a commitment