Community > Posts By > Rabbit

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 08:30 AM
I'm half Sicilian, I don't even know what I am!!!

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 08:29 AM
I like the fact we all talked about this so long and nobody got sarcastic, snarky or mean. Very nice.

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 08:27 AM
herd, oops. I swear I'm not dumb!!

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 08:26 AM
And as for Oldkid, I have to refresh my memory on the school voucher thing. It was interesting how a "liberal" wants to keep kids in a failing government school instead of moving them to a "good one". Seems like they just don't want to admit the system sucks. And I did very poorly in school, not because I was dumb, I just had "better things to do", like getting high. someone should have handed me a paintbrush instead of putting me in a group of kids that didn't think like me. That's a microcosm of what I'm trying to say. People are individuals, we are not a heard of cattle.

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 08:20 AM
I can't seem to let this go.. I have avoided talking about politics for years.. I just listen, I guess one never loses the taste for such things.

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 08:12 AM
The free market is a beautiful thing, it ebbs and flows through society like a stream. It fills holes or breaks though banks to create new streams. It requires little oversight and it's always right, if left alone. It's pure freedom (Laissez-faire). Now I have to listen to "let it be" I get distracted easily..

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 08:07 AM
Finally a Libertarian.. I was feeling outnumbered. I would call myself a minarchist though (not that anyone cares).

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 07:56 AM
Alright, I almost forgot I joined mingle to find a girlfriend. That was fun though. I'll check in later.

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 07:54 AM
I think we all do have the same rights, here anyway. The bill of rights is pretty clear, even though some people like to think otherwise.

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 07:49 AM
I like to keep it pithy, so. our divergence of opinion can be put as simply as I believe in personal responsibility and you believe the "state" should care for you.. I shutter just typing that...

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 07:42 AM
Hippies are not my kind of people. They did their commune thing and it worked for them. Small states can get away with it for a while even though it's still a messed up system.. The untied States is BIG, I would never try to have Washington DC tell somebody in Montana how they should live. We are all very different and we want different things. Some people are over achievers and they get rich, some people are lazy and enjoy going to the beach.. So which one is right and which one is wrong?

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 07:26 AM
I like to write but you seem to like it more. It was rhetorical, I am sure you know all about Marx. You seem intelligent, I'm not going to tell you anything you don't know. It's easily searchable on this evil capitalist's invention known as the internet.

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 07:23 AM
What is wrong with inheriting money? It gives incentive to strive to do better for your family. If I had kids I would love to set them up and give them an easier life than the one I had.

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 07:20 AM
I don't get triggered Blaze. And I am poor because I made bad decisions. It's my fault, nobody else is to blame. I accept full responsibility.

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 07:17 AM
Well, I don't stay up to date on Ireland as they are only important to me for their only exports Whiskey and suicidal writers. But over here it's funny to see all the Canadians who come down here for life saving medical procedures instead of dying on a waiting line. And our Mexican neighbors love to come here to look for jobs.. We are not as free as I want, I have many critiques. But people are not coming here for no reason.

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 07:10 AM
I know half of you are just trolling me but I enjoy writing. I know I'm not going to change anyone's mind on here. But jeeze… Venezuelans have to eat their own pets and stand in line for toilet paper. Hugo Chavez died with 7 billion dollars in the bank. His people are all equal though. Everybody is miserable.

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 07:05 AM
I could direct you to a very good video on Marx.. but I get in trouble for posting websites.. Trying to be good and follow the rules. If you're interested I can send it to you through E-mail.

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 07:01 AM
And please... For all the Marxists out there, What is wrong with capitalism? The free exchange of goods and services? That's scary... Please, regulate me, I can't think for myself.

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 06:59 AM
Where would I start? It's easier for you to tell me what he did that you admire. We can go from there.

Rabbit's photo
Tue 02/18/20 06:53 AM
Failed states are awesome. I like watching them implode from their immoral and inept political ideology.