Community > Posts By > jesse105

jesse105's photo
Thu 01/03/08 03:44 PM

If you have photos Just take them to any fotoshop get them to scan them onto a Cd take it home and upload from the CD drinker

good call.. thats prolly the cheapest way if you dont have the digital tech. availiable...

jesse105's photo
Thu 01/03/08 03:43 PM
or if you just have a digital camera.. take a pic.. slide out the mem chiip and put it in the slot on your puter.. or (if you dont have these.. )
get a digital cam.. and take the usb cord that probly came with it and upload the pic from your cam to your puter and from your puter to this site.

jesse105's photo
Sun 12/30/07 09:33 AM

RISKING

To laugh is to risk appearing the fool.

To weep is to risk appearing sentimental.

To reach out for another is to risk involvement.

To expose your feelings is to risk exposing your true self.

To place your ideas, your dreams before a crowd is to risk.

To love is to risk not being loved in return.

To live is to risk dying.

To hope is to risk despair.

To try is to risk failure.

But, risks must be taken because the greatest hazard in life is to risk nothing at all.

The person who risk nothing, does nothing, has nothing and is nothing.

They may avoid suffering and sorrow but they cannot learn, feel, change, grow, live and love.

Chained by their certitudes, they are a slave. They have forfeited their freedom.

Only a person who risks is free.

love it... so true

jesse105's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:48 AM

Thanks all ..... it is really beginning to drive me insane . I will try the head and shoulders thing and maybe even the doctor if it gets much worse .

flowerforyou

good, i hope it works for you.. i know it worked for me.
:)

jesse105's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:42 AM
def, go to a doctor if you feel that you need it, its appearent that you are stressed out about it, and still use the shampoo... its to heal the little scabs.. i've had em... it will at the very least give you a stronger layer of scalp.. enough to heal the scabs and prevent others from occuring.

jesse105's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:38 AM
ya i would use the HnS... i used to have dry scalp.. and thee are many things the moisture can do to help your scalp...( soft any shiny hair ia a good side effect)
even take some first aid ointment and mix some in if the feeling doesnt go away..

jesse105's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:32 AM
to me the little soars show the dry skin... (if it were moist you wouldnt had scabbed from rubbing) so i think that its just dry...

jesse105's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:28 AM
just use a dandruff shampoo... head n shoulders.... i know you prolly dont have flakes but i think your doing this because your scalp is too dry... (guess)

jesse105's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:23 AM
^^ such a good song

jesse105's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:16 AM
cuz we all just a wannabe big rock stars
livin in hill top houses drivin 15 cars...

jesse105's photo
Mon 12/24/07 02:41 AM
^^ i didn't get anything this year... i bought for my fam instead...

1 2 4 Next