Community > Posts By > slate_77

slate_77's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:37 PM
Yes it is alot smaller we noticed he wasent a good swimmer lol. So we (friends and i) took the water down until his feet could reach the bottem of it. Umm hes really small so they said he would only accept things like crickets and prefers fish. There are a couple minos and gold fish and there about 1/4 the size of him and they said he can eat 2/3's of his own body. So right now only the fish. For the water yea he can walk around and it's a pretty big pool to him.

slate_77's photo
Sat 01/05/08 04:32 PM
Hi guys i know it's kinda odd this being here but i have no where else to post it. If anyone has a pac man frog can you give me some advice on mine? Recently i just figured out my frog likes unusually cool temperatures. He stays away from the heat rock and stays in the water. Which the water is very cool also because my lamp is made for fish which means it produces no heat. He has been in there for about 5 days now and he wont eat the fish in there either i dont know if to give him more time or not because i hear they "live to eat".

slate_77's photo
Wed 01/02/08 07:28 PM
You can get them in Florida for 200$ but it's only the console and controller. It's better than buying the whole pack with games and extra stuff you pay for that you dont want online. The thing to have right now is most definitly the 360. The Graphics and the games just simply rock.

1 2 4 Next