no photo
Wed 02/29/12 12:58 PM

HELLO LIKE A TRACTOR RIDE????????????????

Only if I can drive ;)

no photo
Wed 02/29/12 09:43 AM
Good to hear, prayer works :angel:

no photo
Wed 02/29/12 09:38 AM

Everyone has a different idea of what is beautiful or handsome or whatever...for example my daughters idea of good looking is almost opposite of mine...which is why there are so many different looking people in the world, even if we all were "identical" we would still look different.
I am a simple girl...but I get dolled up occsionally. So what does that make me? A "normal" girl I suppose...jmo
I guess I am done on my soap box...too much from the new girl...

Nah. Not too much. Say whatever you want.

Ha, thanks :)

no photo
Wed 02/29/12 09:29 AM
Everyone has a different idea of what is beautiful or handsome or whatever...for example my daughters idea of good looking is almost opposite of mine...which is why there are so many different looking people in the world, even if we all were "identical" we would still look different.
I am a simple girl...but I get dolled up occsionally. So what does that make me? A "normal" girl I suppose...jmo
I guess I am done on my soap box...too much from the new girl...

no photo
Wed 02/29/12 09:14 AM
Never had a virtual flower before...thank you :)

no photo
Wed 02/29/12 09:01 AM

no photo
Tue 02/28/12 10:16 PM
Well, new here, and "new" to the area. I was born in this area and lived here for a while growing up, and recently moved back. I don't know many people and my job keeps me busy, so meeting new people is nearly impossible, I live in the same town as half my family and rarely see them! So, I thought I would try something a little different. I am the girl who has made her bed into her "office". I am a bit of an insomniac so...why not work right? Too much for a "Hi I am new here post" so...HI I am new here!