Community > Posts By > wpgguy1

no photo
Wed 03/28/12 03:58 PM
I'm still pretty new to this site, but quickly finding out that it's no different from any other. There are local girls on here, but most don't seem to be that active. The ones that are active and have profiles that say they are looking to meet, are either looking for a quick hook-up, a perfect match, or a "generous" man to pay them for sexual favours. Girls send a flirt, or add me as a "favourite", but when I send them a message and actually try to talk to them, there is no reply. I don't understand why people just want to waste other people's time on sites like these. Why bother with sites like this if you're just going to be fake and immature and not want to meet people anyway? It doesn't make much sense at all.

no photo
Fri 03/16/12 03:46 PM
Hello out there! Just looking for any single girls in Winnipeg who like to enjoy the outdoors. Spring is here now, so it's time to come out of hibernation! If anyone wants to go for a walk, a bike ride, rollerblading, camping, or star-gazing then lets meet up and enjoy what nature has to offer us.

no photo
Fri 03/16/12 03:40 PM

To get to the point...I'm bored. I want someone interesting to talk to. Someone who's not going to give one word answers or put me to sleep. If I wanted that I would hang out with my own friends. Lol

Hey corky, how's it going? I'm just a single guy in Winnipeg, new to this thing, and if you want to chat, then lets chat. What things are you interested in? What kind of music do you like? Do you like camping?
No need to be bored when there is so much to talk about. =]

no photo
Fri 03/16/12 03:27 PM
Hi there, I'm from Winnipeg, new to this site, and looking to mingle, I suppose. =]