Community > Posts By > Geone

Geone's photo
Thu 06/04/20 03:34 AM
Profiles with pics definitely get initial attention of folks appose to those without I would have thought..!

Geone's photo
Wed 06/03/20 06:36 PM
Any ladies out there that have any advice for me on how to approach someone I find attractive?

'PERSEVERANCE!!' All I can say lol!!

Geone's photo
Tue 06/02/20 12:59 PM

LDR

Nah!! been there worn the T Shirts, it's all good until when the adrenaline run’s out it catches up with the mind..That's not the result for everyone it can depend on the 2 people and how much they really want it to work I guess.

Geone's photo
Mon 06/01/20 12:39 PM

The last few times I logged on here I have had a few messages from guys just giving me their numbers and asking me to call or text instead of chatting on here. I dont like that, I want to first determine if you are real before I give out ANY info. Any one else get that? Do you risk it just to get to know someone??

Okay fair point!! but.... What do you do if you got just days left on your membership and it's about to end ?

Geone's photo
Sun 05/31/20 11:29 AM
'Bored!!' :disappointed:️lol!!

Geone's photo
Wed 05/27/20 05:25 PM
Heeey There Folks!!:blush::ok_hand:lol..!!!

Geone's photo
Mon 05/25/20 12:09 AM
None.. So far

And the patent seems to be similar for some at least! perhaps they are shy then!! :laughing::joy:lol on here..

Geone's photo
Thu 05/21/20 10:03 AM
lol Goodness you win some you lose some no need to throw your toys out the pram bud!! couldn't believe what I saw my jaw dropped to the floor!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Geone's photo
Thu 05/21/20 07:11 AM
25 Degrees with Clear Sky's and Sun in London according to :Alexa! lol :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Geone's photo
Wed 05/20/20 07:23 AM
Hi The Weather's 28. degrees slightly warmish I hope every one is keeping Safe..Oops Sorry it's Alert!! now I guess.. lol :grinning::grimacing::thumbsup:️lol!

Geone's photo
Sat 11/20/10 01:49 PM
I'm thinking it's seems a tad quiet on here well the UK side is everyone shy!!!! Lol
Plus it's Saturday yes enjoying the rest .. nothing good on the box..X Factor's Poo this year..! Lol Yawwn..! LOL

Geone's photo
Thu 11/18/10 03:31 PM
Pasta, Chicken or Rice..sorry guess that's also Pasta too Lol!!!! not in that order though.