Community > Posts By > thmcarlsbad

thmcarlsbad's photo
Wed 03/06/13 11:27 AM
surprised waving What ever your age it makes no difference it is about happiness and lust with an attractive lady. Good luck hun and happy hunting.

I think I will read your profile........ to see what you want, need and maybe crave. See you soon.

thmcarlsbad's photo
Wed 03/06/13 08:56 AM
Ditto and flowerforyou :banana: oops :angel:

thmcarlsbad's photo
Wed 03/06/13 08:54 AM
I agree. The three strikes your out rule is obsolete and we are all free to do as we please.tongue2

thmcarlsbad's photo
Wed 03/06/13 08:50 AM
frustrated there is no reason to turn down an opportunity to enjoy the opposite sex, experience them, please them and guarrantee they will be back. At our ages we savor our god given right for mutual pleasure. Don't waste the opportunity to be all you can be for one another and it may bloom into something you really want and need (I do).

We are all made with basic instincts. At my age and ability I would not miss a chancerofl wHAT ABOUT YOU.

thmcarlsbad's photo
Wed 03/06/13 08:37 AM
Safety is very important for all of us to remember and practice. Your drive and their drive is a wonderful thing, go for it. :angel: flowers smitten :banana: drool

thmcarlsbad's photo
Wed 03/06/13 08:31 AM
love Maybe at this age women may consider themselves lucky to find a man that craves them and is still very and pleasantly active. I say forget the old rule and do what your sex drive tells you to do. Yes go for it :banana: , that's my philosophy and ability to reason.:tongue: