Community > Posts By > juanman52

no photo
Mon 02/18/08 05:47 PM
I work in a hospital and was the only male on my shift many years ago. My name is Juan, hence the nickname.

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:32 PM
silly yabbitt

no photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:19 PM
This is a real interesting topic. No only do I hear "I am native american, but also, if I hear another person tell me their "great-grandmother" was a a Cherokee princess, I am going to be sick. I mean, really, how many Cherokee princesses could there be? I will tell you what is even funnier, is all these Native Americans should not call themselves native american unless it is in their drivers license and birth certificate. One more history lesson for all you Alabama people out there...unless you are close to Tennessee or North Carolina, if you have any indian heritage, it is probably Creek. My folks were from south Alabama, my father is a member of "The Creek Nation, east of the Mississippi, McIntosh Clan and he attends the Atmore Pow-wows as a member, However I claim to be Caucasian, I am proud of my heritage and since it is not on my DL or birth certificate, I will continue to be simply white...btw if you are truly Native American, you should be getting a check from the govt. ( My dad does).