Community > Posts By > Andycoins

Andycoins's photo
Mon 02/10/20 11:23 AM
When my grandfather could lie about his age to join the army.Can't get away with that now,which is why I lied about my species and joined the Horse Guards.

Andycoins's photo
Sun 02/09/20 04:37 PM

Nobody said she's bright

She should be an excellent candidate for POTUS then...lol. Being bright is not a requirement if you come up with enough catchy slogans.

I agree. She should run against Trump. That way it will be a guaranteed another 4 years for Trump

the decrease in educated electorate and increase in an electorate only informed by Twitter and internet makes it seem like a guaranteed new trend where the most entertaining will win instead of the most qualified

But, everything pointed to a guaranteed win for Hilary if Trump ran too.

So, I never say never, maybe the votes of all those who just don't like Trump will also give the win to anyone who can campaign with the lowest and most entertaining standards, just like they did when it was Hilary and Trump. Sometimes the 'ANTI' vote can put someone over the top

["Decrease in educated electorate..." in other words everyone else is thick ,stupid,un -educated,various "ists" and should'nt be allowed to vote.everyone who agrees with you is intelligent.this arrogant patronising attitude from politicians and "commentators" showed how totally ignorant and out of touch they were to be shocked by the brexit vote and Boris's win.4 more years!and Pelosi's behaviour was petulant, petty and pathetic.no respect for the concept of state address,no respect for the American people.I am from the UK,where we don't hate Americans because of Trump,that's only what the soft assed leftie terrorist hugging media want you to believe]

Andycoins's photo
Sat 02/08/20 04:41 PM

frustrated frustrated

Trump is the worst, most embarrassing president the USA has ever had. I am so glad I don't live there.

Racist, sexist, liar and those are the nice things about him.

[Clinton: liar,Lewinsky/cigars embarassing.Nixon:Liar.Obama:racist,would he have called a black cop who shot a white kid "stupid".sexist/racist, would he have made the lipstick on a pig comment about a black woman.Trump says what people think,but feel too afraid to say in their own country,political correctness/liberal b*llshit/cuddle a terrorist does'nt pay the mortgage,secure jobs.]

Andycoins's photo
Sat 02/08/20 04:21 PM

A 27 year quest by a dedicated man who has never been involved in any fiddling , cheating,cover ups and has never been a member of the government ,has come to a result tonight , A knighthood for this man please

European Parliament is not considered government?
[No,its a Nazi Mafia,unelected unaccountable beauraprats in the top positions riding the gravy train.Juncker,ex Luxembourg banker,used his eu position to block every enquiry into dodgy Luxembourg banking practices.]

Andycoins's photo
Sat 02/08/20 09:23 AM
My gardener has just been stung by a Bee,£30 for a jar of Honey.

Andycoins's photo
Fri 02/07/20 11:42 AM
The best diet was the great jam shortage,caused by the last ice age in Yorkshire in 1974,and we all had to buy new clothes from the rag'n'bone man.

Andycoins's photo
Thu 02/06/20 12:51 PM
My butler Ginch is having the night off,so I am having a quiet night in with the chainsaws.

Andycoins's photo
Thu 02/06/20 11:31 AM
I escaped from school 437 times,once getting 83 miles before I was caught by the school leopard.That allowed me on founders day to nail selected boys to the wall.Anyone else a prolific escapee?

Andycoins's photo
Wed 02/05/20 03:09 PM

Hmmm.. We each have a preference, and that's yours, some things said in that context are nothing but racism in my opinion.
[Luckily thats just your opinion,also YOUR right to freedom of speech,just as much as the ladies response.]

Andycoins's photo
Thu 01/16/20 04:22 PM
Hi everyone,new on here.looking for some fun around High Peak area.

Andycoins's photo
Mon 01/13/20 04:21 PM
Any ladies in the High Pesk area?