Community > Posts By > RSK

RSK's photo
Fri 12/28/07 12:06 AM
yea i would love to see the pats go 16-0 and win the superbowl that would be awesome, but i alsow would love to see my fav team go and take to bowl.
GO HAWKS

RSK's photo
Thu 12/27/07 01:36 AM
One game left in the season before we start heading to the road to the super bowl, now the big Q will the New England Patriots be perfect a 16-0 record? will they go to the super bowl? whats your prediction for the last game?

RSK's photo
Thu 12/27/07 12:54 AM
Who else likes TECH N9NE?

RSK's photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:51 PM
hell and i hope u also have a great christmas with ur family and friends.

RSK's photo
Mon 12/24/07 12:45 PM
Well its that time of the year agian to celebrate with fam and close friends, so all i wana say is Merry Christmas to all and have a safe and great holiday, remeber if you drink dont drive u might spill you beer lol just kiddin dont drive.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

RSK's photo
Sun 12/23/07 11:50 PM
well just got back from the movies, and i watched Walk Hard, and all i got to say about it is go and watched i thought it was one of the funniest movies of the year so yea who ever has watched yea you know what im talkin about.

RSK's photo
Sun 12/23/07 07:12 PM
im bout to hit up the movies if ur intrested to meet me or wht ever go hang out have a good time messeage me and ill give u the low down.

RSK's photo
Sun 12/23/07 01:52 AM
is there any girls either in yakima or Close to Yakima on this site that wana go hang out kick it?

RSK's photo
Sun 12/23/07 12:23 AM
i already did tht nothin fun to talk about.

RSK's photo
Sun 12/23/07 12:21 AM
just lookin for a conversation

RSK's photo
Sun 12/23/07 12:04 AM
GO DOLPHINS lol i so wana see them win

RSK's photo
Sat 12/22/07 11:57 PM
yo u really wana hear some real g ****, listen to Redrum, and Jimmy Rosses, all from the 408 Bay area, they underground and hella tight.

RSK's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:26 PM
ok so now tht everyone is talkin about the pats, all i have to say is tht they are a good team but whn they play the hawks just watch wht will happen, when patrick kearney gets a hold off brady he will cry like a litte girl, and whn moss gets laid on his ass by trufant also will go cryin home, and like i said hawks all the way to the super bowl baby.

RSK's photo
Sat 12/22/07 03:01 PM
yea like i said just they need to get back in the flow and they can get back to what they used to be, and if i was the coach i would let shaun alexander play till next year the man is injured and needs to rest and he isnt runnin the ball like he used to.

RSK's photo
Sat 12/22/07 02:55 PM
yea tru, but bears always screw up somewhere, when playin, and green bay did have some easy games this year, and i would just love to see the HAWKs go to the bowl and take it this year, cause they got cheated out in the last Bowl tht they were in, and the hawks all they have to do is just get back in to the flow that they were in and bam #1

RSK's photo
Sat 12/22/07 02:50 PM
tru our runnin back isnt anythin but then, we have the back ups, which hace stacked up yards like crazzy, but out linemand do suck and are slow, but then lets see anybody try score points on our D, with patrick kearny the crazy dude on the line, with trufant, tatupu, peaterson, we got the Defense covered.

RSK's photo
Sat 12/22/07 02:46 PM
im just startin to write music about my life, feb of 08 im gna be droppin my cd

RSK's photo
Sat 12/22/07 02:45 PM
naw naw bears aint got squat so they wont make it past anyboddy.

RSK's photo
Sat 12/22/07 02:43 PM
thts right my fav team, whts up?
straight to the super bowl this year and winin it

RSK's photo
Sat 12/22/07 02:40 PM
well from a guys view, a shy girls is usually a cute girl always quiet and not sayin somethin, for shy people i used to be shy myself and now i just say what is on my mind and dnt care wht i say, so wht you wana do is take a deep breath and start a conversation about somethin you like or just somethin random like wht a good movie you have watched, and try not to think that you shy just say wht you want to say.

Previous 1