Community > Posts By > Mic34223

Mic34223's photo
Sat 12/28/19 08:09 AM
My mistake ... I was being presumptuous, believing that this site was primarily a dating site, especially since everyone I have seen on here seem to be looking for some kind of a relationship.

No matter ... to each, his/her own.

Mic34223's photo
Sat 12/28/19 07:42 AM
Just being real, open, and honest...have been overcoming my shyness. :)

For those not interested in sex, at all, maybe you should join a card club.

Mic34223's photo
Sat 12/28/19 07:16 AM
The "SEX" issue ... let's not be too hypocritical. I will be happy to share my point of view, as a guy who likes sex.

But first, if someone plainly states that they are not interested in sex, then that should be all that is necessary to eliminate any such suggestions or discussions. However, I would not be interested at all in this person.

We are all grown-ups, so let's get over the shyness of talking about sex. Sex is a real part of a quality relationship, for most people, and without it, the relationship will most likely fail. There is a right way and wrong way to go about talking about sex. But, eventually, the sex topic must be addressed.

Many people just endlessly chatter ... never meet anyone. The sex topic should be one discussed when you meet, maybe waiting until at least the second date. But sometimes, if there is a real connection between two people, things can move along, quickly.

Speaking for myself, I would love to find "the One" - my life-long partner -, immediately. I don't know when or where she will come into my life. And when she does, then all my focus and passions will be centered on her. But, I also don't want to be lonely and not enjoying some quality companionship, for who knows how long. So, I am open to various kinds of relationships ... hangout, meetup, hookup, dating, more. Each is an individual circumstance to be handled and enjoyed, uniquely and appropriately.

I am a fully-functioning adult male, and I like fully-functioning adult females who are not embarrassed nor ashamed to spend some quality time, together, whatever that entails. But, each encounter must be of mutual benefit and consent. I find that nearly every female I meet is interested in the same things as I am when it comes to compassion, companionship, passion, sexual freedom and enjoyment, etc. Yet, rarely do we ever get to the stage of having sex, because the relationship just isn't strong enough to go there.

Now, I admit, there are some, guys and girls alike, who only want a sexual encounter with no commitments. Hooray for them! The problem lies when and sexually aggressive person pursues and conservative one. When this happens, it is simple enough just to terminate the conversation, as desired.

So, the bottom line is this ... I think we are all on these sites to find quality companionship, and sex is often an important part to that. It is not good or bad, just one issue out of many. Address it, appropriately, and move on, as needed. I will flirt, prompt, invite, and joke about the sex topic until I sense my partner is uncomfortable, then I will back off. To my surprise, however, most time my partner becomes much more playful, than me. It is all in fun, part of the exploration and discovery of learning about each other. Have fun with it, and see how it goes. Maybe you will experience one or more less lonely nights. And, if you are lucky, find a steady companion.

When does the sex topic go too far? When one of you becomes uncomfortable with the discussion, and it is your responsibility to properly let the other person know it. If is always best to be kind, until it is appropriate not to be.