no photo
Sat 02/18/12 01:38 PM
ANY CHRISTIAN CHRISTIAN SINGLE GENTLEMAN IN CANTON GA AREA? ARE YOU AFRAID OF CHRISTIAN WOMEN BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T FOUND ONE YET Wellll :angel: lOOK NO MORE....Here I is...lol I hope to talk with a single 4real Christian man in Canton Ga area. No scammers or game players...

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 01:33 PM
lOOK NO MORE....Here I is...lol I hope to talk with a single 4real Christian man in Canton Ga area. No scammers or game players...

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 01:29 PM
Going to Church being around people who share Christ love and actually mean it.

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 01:26 PM

Hello there! Yep 4 real lady here for whoever God may have out here. That knows how to treat a lady like a lady and not ashamed of it. That would love to be appreciated by A Christian women they could take home to Mama. That I could really say Mama he's crazy over me...without actually being crazy. lol If thats you as I only want one guy and want to be his one and only. Friends' liking possiably be into in loving. In a respectable way only of course. I am an old fashion gal yet am fun and know when to be serious. Byeee
ALMOST RIGHT IS WRONG AND WHERE'S THERE'S DOUBT LEAVE IT OUT.

no photo
Sat 02/18/12 01:24 PM
Edited by preciouschildofgod on Sat 02/18/12 01:25 PM
Hello there! Yep 4 real lady here for whoever God may have out here. That knows how to treat a lady like a lady and not ashamed of it. That would love to be appreciated by A Christian women they could take home to Mama. That I could really say Mama he's crazy over me...without actually being crazy. lol If thats you as I only want one guy and want to be his one and only. Friends' liking possiably be into in loving. In a respectable way only of course. I am an old fashion gal yet am fun and know when to be serious. Byeee