Community > Posts By > nycbluegrass

nycbluegrass's photo
Sun 11/17/13 12:50 PM
H-m-m-m-m. And just what do these men who demand a "super-model-type" have to offer? I don't see a lot of drop-dead gorgeous men on these sites. Probably because men who are that attractive have all kinds of women falling all over them...including super-models. They don't need to advertise themselves on dating sites!

On the other hand, it stands to reason that a woman who keeps herself in good shape stands a better chance of attracting men. Hopefully, it's worth the effort.

nycbluegrass's photo
Sun 11/17/13 11:08 AM
Yes! They dream. And in the desired-age section of their profiles, they are looking for women 18 - 30(!!!!!!) This from men 60 - 65. I say, "D-R-E-A-M O-N-N-N-N!"

The first time I saw this, I laughed (derisively!) and chalked it up as an anomaly; but since then, I keep seeing similar examples over and over on various dating websites. Even those SPECIFIC TO SENIORS. Funny thing is, the (old) men making such requests are not attractive, rich or famous. What in the world do they think an 18 year old is going to see in them?????

I can understand the "sugar-daddy" concept; however, these gentlemen(?) don't seem to have what it takes to operate in that world. Which is probably why their wishful thinking appears on these websites and not the ones designed for a "sugar-daddy" arrangement.

I’m amazed at the level of self-deception these men exhibit. Judging by their photos and profiles, they would be LUCKY to attract women their OWN AGE.

Some men, my dear, label THEMSELVES as "bash-worthy."

(This was supposed to appear as a "reply" to Gossipmpm.)

nycbluegrass's photo
Sun 11/17/13 11:08 AM
Yes! They dream. And in the desired-age section of their profiles, they are looking for women 18 - 30(!!!!!!) This from men 60 - 65. I say, "D-R-E-A-M O-N-N-N-N!"

The first time I saw this, I laughed (derisively!) and chalked it up as an anomaly; but since then, I keep seeing similar examples over and over on various dating websites. Even those SPECIFIC TO SENIORS. Funny thing is, the (old) men making such requests are not attractive, rich or famous. What in the world do they think an 18 year old is going to see in them?????

I can understand the "sugar-daddy" concept; however, these gentlemen(?) don't seem to have what it takes to operate in that world. Which is probably why their wishful thinking appears on these websites and not the ones designed for a "sugar-daddy" arrangement.

I’m amazed at the level of self-deception these men exhibit. Judging by their photos and profiles, they would be LUCKY to attract women their OWN AGE.

Some men, my dear, label THEMSELVES as "bash-worthy."

(This was supposed to appear as a "reply" to Gossipmpm.)

nycbluegrass's photo
Sun 11/17/13 11:02 AM
Edited by nycbluegrass on Sun 11/17/13 11:09 AM

nycbluegrass's photo
Fri 10/25/13 05:30 PM
Believe What?

Atheists that I know came to their realization by using logic and deductive reasoning.

The question really should be, how does the "believer" arrive at his conclusion? More likely, he just blindly accept the myth that has been handed down to him by accident of birth.

nycbluegrass's photo
Tue 10/22/13 08:38 AM
I think guys like that may be looking to establish a "free room and board" relationship in order to have a place to crash whenever they want to visit Fun Town, USA. It's cheap (in every sense of the word!).

Ladies who live in touristy places need to be watchful that they are not placed in a "put-me-up-for-free-in-your-expensive-town" category by fellows from Where-in-the-World???

nycbluegrass's photo
Mon 04/29/13 10:55 AM
@human1234

Don't know how "quote" works.

"I exchange messages with a girl, and after a few messages, I mention the (s-word) . . . And she stops writing back to me! What's THAT all about?"

You poor man. Let me explain.

Your timing is totally inappropriate. After "exchanging a few messages" is WAY TOO EARLY to bring up sex to a woman. You haven't even formed a relationship with the woman! You haven't even met her! IT'S SO PREDATORY!!!

TO CLARIFY: A woman does not want to be a man's entertainment. For a woman, physical desire for the man grows naturally out of a loving, caring relationship. A woman must feel that the man values her, cares for her . . . treasures her. And, if she feels the same way towards him; desires his attention and wants to return it, will ardor for the man bloom naturally. Emerging from inside. For a woman, the emotional component is the driving force. A feeling that takes time and nourishment.

Capish?