Community > Posts By > DreamItReal

DreamItReal's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:07 PM

I really hope so...Getting tired of he games and just want someone real to hang with

youll find a whole lot of real around here...laugh laugh laugh

Except, I want to find the real one around Salem

DreamItReal's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:04 PM
Well, hi fellow salemite

DreamItReal's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:01 PM
Sounds like some parties I've been to :)

DreamItReal's photo
Fri 12/21/07 05:58 PM
I really hope so...Getting tired of he games and just want someone real to hang with

DreamItReal's photo
Fri 12/21/07 05:53 PM
been looking at the threads. Some of it is interesting

DreamItReal's photo
Fri 12/21/07 05:48 PM
Really bored. I asked because Every responce I get from ALL the other places I look are just people wanting me to go to some other site to sign up and see their "good, sexy" pictures

DreamItReal's photo
Fri 12/21/07 05:42 PM
Any real women out there, or are all the ones on these sites just people who want men to go to another site and spend money?

DreamItReal's photo
Thu 12/20/07 11:13 PM
It breaks my heart to see so many "intelligent, schooled" people talking about religion and esspecially Christianity as though we are just trying to win them or others over for our own gain. Like if we do it, we get a trip to Hawaii. What is wrong with believing in Jesus? What is wrong with the way we live? If a true believer lives the way Jesus asked him to, how does that offend so many "schooled" people. Blind faith? If I was to say anything about my faith, it would be that God has proven Himself many, many times over my life. So in that case, it is not blind. Also, I have had my trials in my faith and studied the "evidance" against God, and I'm sorry, but it takes way more faith to not believe in God than id does to believe in him. And in the end, I am taking my chances living as He told me to live, and worshiping Him. Because even if I am wrong, what harm was done? But if I am right....where does that leave the non-believers?