Community > Posts By > Marxxxc

no photo
Wed 12/18/19 04:47 PM
Has there ever been technology made to control,change patterns,sound waves, and or have an outside energy destroy conscience. And is their technology that can upload thoughts or more like pics, videos into your mind ?? Yeah new world order ****... With that in mind can their be some sort of effect in the mid s off individuals?? Read an article and i wanted to get different perspectives on the matter... Thank you.

no photo
Wed 12/18/19 04:12 PM
Well ****en hey once more it's Dec. Every Fuchen body doing their shopping and feeling right in the ****en spirit.... Well **** all you two face low dirty back stabing color flag flying mfs.... Gives two ****s about some random ***** i don't know... So do everybody's a favor and stop tryna push that **** on every ****en time. I never knew you don't wanna know you... There ****en read it copy it trace it whatever you need too do Fag to get you right... Sigo en lo mio y asi segire... To the rest of you ladies **** hmu weekends down for drinks.movies whatever.. All right later....

no photo
Tue 12/17/19 07:05 PM
In regret to inform you they'd no such thing