Community > Posts By > Sammmy1991

Sammmy1991's photo
Sun 02/19/12 08:54 AM
Hiya everyone,

Well I better introduce myself, well My name is Samantha , I am 20 years old and I am student at Sussex Downs College . I'm hoping to work with young children as a career. I'm currently doing some voluntary work at a Nursery near where on a Monday 9-1pm I live which I really enjoy :) .

So I live near Brighton East Sussex . I have fb which I love. I love to watch my Eastenders .

I like music, seeing friends , going to the Cinema and just chilling out basically , I enjoy going to College . :) x

Sammmy1991's photo
Fri 02/17/12 04:33 PM
thankyou guys , does anyone know a guy called Steven JP who is a 21 year old male from Meopham in England who messaged me on here but when I tryed messaging him it said that his profile is deactivated . anyway if you know how I can contact him or if you know him can you please let know that I really wanna talk 2 him and get to know him plz thanks

??????????????????????

Sammmy1991's photo
Sun 02/12/12 10:31 AM
I'm new to this so I hope I'll get to get to know some guys and hopfully find love from here . I would love a guys that is sensitve ,caring and romantic , who is funny and can make me laugh. someone I can be myself around and of course someone who treats me good !!

so if you wanna know anything else about me plz send me a message :) thanks xx

Sam :)