Community > Posts By > jacksonman

jacksonman's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:59 PM
and now This will be the last time that i am on..No reason to get back on this site.. i thank eveyone that was nice to me on here and wish eveyone luck..the luck that i had..we had.. thanks to all and to all good luck**

jacksonman's photo
Sat 02/09/08 08:57 PM
TW & Trista....

I just want to send a Thanks out to... the Guy at work that Told me about this site..WHO WOULD HAVE KNOWEN... THANK YOU JUST SAY HI!!!

Well it's like TnT..we started talking on this site. She cought my Eye. So i sent her a message one night. And she sent one back which i didnt think would happen. Took me one whole week to get yahoo messanger..that later would kick me off every 10min..so we didnt talk much that way.But got a date set to meet..."cry" and it snowed so i was waiting a whole nother week. Well the day came..or should say night came.. And when i seen her i didnt know what to think.. loved her that moment..even though she wouldnt look me in the eye.But she was a singel mom that is very strong and i can sence that about people when i first meet them. But as of now we are Liveing together..and i moved her to my Town... i Love this girl and dont want to ever leave her.. she is here with me now and is going to add a little..most likely what she was thinking the first time talking to me..

Well i guess its my time to type now...lol. When i first started talking to him, i really didnt want anything but a friend. And that is what he was. Such a sweet caring person. Would leave lil messages just to say hi or see how i was doing. Which was a big change for me and made me feel really good. So to the nite we finally met. I was excided and nervous at the same time. (as most ppl would be) So i told myself, "Take a chance, there is this guy that can make your heart melt just by a look..and he likes you." So needless to say, we hit it off. For the next few weeks, we talked everyday..and spent every moment that we had open..together. I hadnt been happy in a long time. And for the first time, i started to smile again. So now here we are..living together. Everyday is something new..which i love. I have finally found someone that i can share my heart with again..and it is all thanks to this site. When someone first told me about it, i thought..im not gonna get on a dating site..they dont work. Well i have been proven wrong, here we are. Two people in love. So we just wanted to say thank you.

jacksonman's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:33 AM
glasses glasses Great one Got a good laugh this morning laugh laugh laugh

jacksonman's photo
Sun 12/30/07 01:33 AM
glasses glasses Great one Got a good laugh this morning laugh laugh laugh