Community > Posts By > HMontana

HMontana's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:51 PM
Heya, Rookie...I'm so glad to know they serve beer at Chuck E. Cheese...makes the dancing singing mouse more bearable. drinker

HMontana's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:35 PM
KINKY, Rookie!!!laugh laugh

HMontana's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:33 PM

thanks baby, three friends died needlessly last time. well, bush will rake up on this one too.

brokenheart Sorry, darlin.

Love from the beach and the plains...:heart:

HMontana's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:31 PM
Super great, love!

My son decided to spend the weekend with a friend, so I spent mine at the Beach!:wink: flowerforyou

How's yours? Drinking it away, like a good Irish girl?drinker drinker

HMontana's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:28 PM
I know. Poor thing. Retinal scarring is permanant, I've heard.

HMontana's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:23 PM
Hey, ((((Myka))))!!:heart: flowerforyou

Nice to see you, doll.

HMontana's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:17 PM

placement is worse. i live there, and i'm gone, evacuated, crypt and all.

flowerforyou Thinking of you, doll. I know you have connections there, too. Hope ALL are well.

HMontana's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:15 PM
You've got THAT right, No1s...I very much appreciate the crowbar handler in my life, too.

True love of people is not blind, it is enlightening...it brightens the best and casts shadows on the rest.flowerforyou

HMontana's photo
Sun 08/31/08 11:03 AM

I chased off all the chicks with "montana" in their name. I AM MONTANA! laugh laugh
hannah will be pissed and billy her dad may sue you for copyright infringmentsdrinker

This has already been cleared. I am Montana's public relations director. Seemed like an un-RISKY endeavor to include computer-tied singles to her fanbase. Clever, no?

And for Billy, well, who can't appreciate a good mullet, at least for old-times sake?

HMontana's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:41 AM
Yeah, there's only one Montana with a Beach...imagine THAT!!! Mountains and waves all at once! Beautiful.flowerforyou

HMontana's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:16 AM
I chased off all the chicks with "montana" in their name. I AM MONTANA! laugh laugh

HMontana's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:36 PM

I keep mine because they have way more locals on that site!!

And, yet, curiously, you're still HERE. Hmmmm...huh

You just can't get enough mingling, can you?love

HMontana's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:32 PM
I'm not at war with anyone, anymore...I used to be at war with what others expected of me vs. who I really am.

I found my peace, too, Jeannie, and nothing beats THAT!

I can't answer why people don't have peace, but I'd suspect it would be a similar reason as mine - at least for some.

Kicking the husband habit doesn't hurt, either.laugh

HMontana's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:26 PM
Hey, all!drinker flowers

CB...been wondering how you and your mom are doing. Praying all is *at least* manageable and you both are finding some sort of peace.flowerforyou

HMontana's photo
Fri 08/29/08 05:21 PM
I don't really know, Jeannie...still discovering that answer daily.

What I believe today is that I am here to find a peace, that I may add a piece so I can contribute to others finding peace so that they might add a piece.

When I discover gentleness, serenity and peace in my own existence, only then am I able to give and receive in a way that adds value to the people and life around me.

flowerforyou

HMontana's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:55 PM
Hey (((((Rookie)))))!!!flowerforyou

HMontana's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:53 PM
Thanks (((((((Wolfie)))))))...I feel all better now.bigsmile flowerforyou

HMontana's photo
Thu 08/28/08 08:48 PM
Think I can get a hug? All is good - I'm just overwhelmed and need some love from my transplanted NT'ers!:heart: flowerforyou

HMontana's photo
Wed 08/27/08 08:30 PM
Love my NTer's!!!:heart: :heart:

Going to bed, darlings. Til later...teach/montana.flowerforyou

HMontana's photo
Wed 08/27/08 08:08 PM

Blue becasue.....the color of the sky?....I honestly dont know...

I like that Etrain ^^

Maybe Ill make a post of Dark Depth soon ^^

Blue because all the fish go, "Blu-blu-blu-blu. Blu-blu-blu-blu."

DT, I completely embarrassed myself with that. Please tell me you at LEAST smiled?

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25