Community > Posts By > bellenuit

bellenuit's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:27 PM
you find me a man that purrs.

bellenuit's photo
Wed 01/02/08 04:21 PM
Edited by bellenuit on Wed 01/02/08 04:23 PM
but cats are furry and precious and they purr. things that women find adorable that men just won't do for us. except really furry men aren't usually something a lot of women want. so scratch that.

bellenuit's photo
Tue 01/01/08 03:51 PM
you should be asking her...cuz if she's not comfortable going out yet then there's no point. go. go now and email her your question!

bellenuit's photo
Tue 01/01/08 01:36 PM
i've tried several times with the same guy. and i will love him forever, but it always turns into the same old ****. we're best friends and have great times together but i'm miserable when we're dating. i can't guarantee that it'd be the same for you but i would bet on it.

bellenuit's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:13 PM
very true.

bellenuit's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:03 PM

i got here falling for an oklahoma woman. now that we are done i find myself stuck here. lol its not that bad but i am looking to find my way out and in tulsa that is not an easy task who the hell built these streets.

Was that about the condition of the streets? because you CAN'T be lost in Tulsa!!! It is THE easiest city I've ever been in to get around.

Yeh, he has to be talking about the "pot holes" and such. I do miss Tulsa for the street layouts...VERY EASY to navigate! I'm in California..and I can get lost in a freaking parking lot! I can see the store, but have to make 15 freakin turns to get there, passing 3 three-way stops from funky angles, you never know who has the "right of way"...its NUTZ here!

Just aviod 71st street from Hwy 169 past Woodland Hills Mall.

Oh, but I still have to give the "RUBBERNECKER" award to Tulsa. Damm person on the OTHER SIDE of the highway could be just changing a tire and your side slows down to 10 mph to see what's going on, backing up traffic for MILES! :tongue: laugh drinker

OMG! I hate that. I'm from Los Angeles, which has plenty of accidents and cars with stupid drivers, and yet I find myself yelling in my car more here in OK than any other time or place in my life! And I've driven on the 5 by Six Flags at closing time.

bellenuit's photo
Sat 12/29/07 03:00 PM
the ease of finding streets is not the problem. they just suck for driving on.

bellenuit's photo
Sat 12/29/07 02:43 PM
I made a wrong turn. This is where I ended up.

bellenuit's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:19 AM
Anyone there?

1 2 3 5 Next