Community > Posts By > lagabjid

lagabjid's photo
Sun 12/09/12 12:14 PM
Well said for everyone, but there's need for proper understanding of the word of God. (Bible)

lagabjid's photo
Sat 04/07/12 04:07 AM
There are friends that are easy to let go in the world we live in, also there are friends we pray never to leave or depart from for a moment.

lagabjid's photo
Sun 03/18/12 08:51 AM
Happy Mother's Day to all Mother in the World!!flowerforyou

lagabjid's photo
Wed 02/29/12 04:47 AM
"Distance between two hearts is not an OBSTACLE....rather a GREAT REMINDER of just HOW STRONG TRUE LOVE can be...

lagabjid's photo
Wed 02/29/12 04:32 AM
"Enjoy every moment of life because even Today's Newspaper becomes Tomorrow's wastepaper. LIVE THE LIFE." "A ring is round and has no end, that's how long I'll be your friend.... :)
Friendship must NEVER BE BURIED under the WEIGHT of MISUNDERSTANDING." "Eeel GOOD when someone MISSES YOU. Feel BETTER when someone LOVES YOU But feel THE BEST WHEN SOMEONE NEVER FORGETS YOU."
"Distance between two hearts is not an OBSTACLE....rather a GREAT REMINDER of just HOW STRONG TRUE LOVE can be...

lagabjid's photo
Tue 02/28/12 02:25 PM
I appreciate ur post cos it reminds me about what it take to want to have a relationship or a distance relationship after an heart-break. Cheers

lagabjid's photo
Sun 02/26/12 10:40 PM
Hey, did you know that the World keeps geting stronger day by day, we need more love and care. With Rotary Internation!!

lagabjid's photo
Sun 02/26/12 02:40 PM
Yes' if Wishes could come to reallity over night, i'll Wish you be mine!! Honestly, you know i'm been realistic here. When you love, like or appreciate someone, its like you are a FOOL