Community > Posts By > sunshine4596

no photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:14 PM
Just because I chose to quote one source does not mean their is not a 'ligitimate' source. Just do a basic Google search and search 'obama, africa, and muslim'. I didn't have any carnel knowledge of this before my recent research. Unfortunately, ALL roads lead to this same conclusion. Perhaps before you attack the ligitimacy of the web site, you should do your own research.

Remember, if anyone has something of value to say, let him say it! It does not say 'anyone legitimate'.

glasses

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 08:30 PM
Does this sound familiar? "anyone who speaks out against"

Our own leaders, who are these people, I'm not sure they were elected. Infact, my physical evidence supports the idea that they were indeed just 'put' into office. Even the German people actually wanted Hitler in his role at first.

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:57 PM
Doug Ross @ Journal

Saturday, January 05, 2008
Barack Obama backs a Taliban Supporter in Kenya

Sarah Hussein Obama of Kenya, Barack Obama’s stepgrandmother, is a lifelong Muslim. “I am a strong believer of the Islamic faith,” she says.

This past weekend, women and children -- entire families -- were burned alive as a crowd of Kenyans torched a church where they had gathered to protect themselves.

The violence broke out after a disputed election in which populist challenger Raila Odinga was defeated. Odinga had even hired **** Morris as a consultant. Jack Wheeler writes:

When Raila Odinga lost the presidential election last week (12/27) to Mwai Kibaki, he claimed the vote was rigged, whereupon his tribal followers went on murderous rampages such as in the town of Eldoret, where on New Years Day dozens of people were burned to death in a church set on fire... Throughout Kenya, hundreds of people have been politically murdered in the last few days.

...Raila has now made a deal for support from the Soviets' successors as world-champion enemies of the West and democratic freedoms: Muslim fundamentalists...

...And here is the biggest non-surprise: Raila Odinga has, in his own words, a "close personal friendship" with Barrack Hussein Obama Junior. When Obama went to Kenya in August of 2006, he was hosted by Raila and spoke in praise of him at rallies in Nairobi... Obama’s bias for his fellow Luo was so blatant that a Kenya government spokesman denounced Obama during his visit as Raila’s “stooge.”
It gets worse. If you read through the agreement that Obama's friend signed with the National Muslim Leaders Forum, you'll find that Kenya is destined to turn into an African version of Talibanistan.

* "Popularize Islam, the only true religion... by ordering every primary school in Kenya in the regions to conduct daily Madrassa classes."
* "Impose a total ban on open-air gospel crusades by worshippers of the cross..."
* "Outlaw gospel programs... on KBC, the National Broadcaster."
* "Impose a total ban on the public consumption of alcoholic beverages..."
* "Impose an immediate ban on women's public dressing styles that are considered immoral and offensive to the Muslim faith..."

Obama's friend, in other words, is setting the stage for a transformation of Kenya into a Muslim state, similar to that which governed Afghanistan during the days of the Taliban.

Note that the mainstream media hasn't reported a single word regarding the true nature of Kenya's unrest -- nor Obama's involvement with Odinga and the onset of a Taliban-style Sharia law in Kenya

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 06:10 PM
Thanks alothappy

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:37 PM
Me too, so what do YOU think?
Sunshine

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:37 PM
T, thanks for the advise. Not sure if your just joking or what but do appreciate the advise nonetheless.
byw, how do I post threads? and where should my topic be posted, any ideas? Please be specific

Sunshine

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:35 PM
thanks

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:34 PM
how? thanx 4 the tip

no photo
Sat 01/12/08 04:02 PM
What's really goin' on? Seems difficult to find 'average' people who actually do their own thinking! We have John Stewart and the like but what about creative thinking, problem solving, good old fashioned 'think it through yourself'?

The media reports part of the news. what happens to the rest? Or we see the same story, on and on, and on...

Please post regarding current events and people. ie: politics, current or new laws, etc. I can only dig disinfo.com so much.

Sunshine