I loved this one, haha.

Cervontose's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:41 PM

Watching Family Guy

That show rocks. What about Futurama?

Cervontose's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:39 PM

ya that helps and for the most more the distance than the games :smile:

Good good. Haha, I do believe I feel the same way on the distance. It can be done, though! *grins*

As for Sun Butter, heh.. I have no flippin clue..

Cervontose's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:33 PM

sitting here trying to decide if I sould delete my account ?ohwell

Why do you want to delete your account?

I joined to actually meet people to enhance My RL and it seems people i meet are eather playing head games or live acroos the world maybe I should find a more local site.

I see. I've not actually run into that here.. Then again I've not been very active until the past month or so. I am sure not everyone here plays head games.. Though I do know quite a few people just.. do.. Well I take that back, found one person that did. *shrugs* What I do what I feel like that is just take a moment for my self, and just explore.. I'd read all the posts here when I could, and if I felt like I needed to, I'd reply.. That would help me a lot in the choice. *grins*

I hope that can help you too!

Cervontose's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:27 PM

sitting here trying to decide if I sould delete my account ?ohwell

Why do you want to delete your account?

Cervontose's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:23 PM
Sitting back, relaxing, enjoying my day off work. Browsing through random computer related articles.. Haha.

Cervontose's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:21 PM

thats just discusting!

However, it works, and saves you plenty more then using Tums or whatnot.

Cervontose's photo
Mon 04/28/08 06:18 PM
I use a tablespoon of White Vinegar to cure heartburn... :D

Cervontose's photo
Sat 04/26/08 01:32 PM
That is a great poem... I've been there before, a few times.. I really feel it. Good going. It just makes me smile, to know, though, I can still get through it and feel, live, and love life.. That while not all wounds heal, we can always feel new feelings.

Great going! So full of meaning.

Cervontose's photo
Sat 04/26/08 01:17 PM
Great, now I want some.
Heh. Thanks. *grins*

Cervontose's photo
Sat 04/26/08 01:13 PM
So true that is. You can know that, and still let it happen. Sometimes it takes a little push to get it in your head again. Everyone read this, it really makes sense.. It really will help you find true joy in life, no matter what! Thank you Queene123 for bringing this here. *smiles*