Community > Posts By > AngelEstranged

AngelEstranged's photo
Sat 02/04/12 07:50 PM
Unless your blind then it all looks the same.

AngelEstranged's photo
Sat 02/04/12 07:49 PM
very Darwinian of you but like religon it has holes in the soundness of it's reasoning. I would only consider some of what you wrote as a partial explanation of some aspects which are conditional and varying. I don't go for the physical mating characteristics as they have been publicized in media etc. I think it probably has as much or more to do with being afraid of a stronger human who would hurt or kill them if their weaker female company rather than a mate with more survival savvy characteristics. In a primal world women would have submitted to whom it was opputune for the males not allowing for the liberty of females choosing their prospective mates liberally.

AngelEstranged's photo
Sat 02/04/12 07:40 PM
I observe initial appearances and consider them but also there are certain featues which will deter me from being physically attracted to the person such as being overweight and physically undesirable to my personal tastes but once I have been with someone and love them and they have gained weight the physical part matters very little as has happened in my last 2 partnerships where they started out skinny and then gained alot of weight. For myself I am stuck in a quandry as I need someone who is capable of considering past a superficial facade to be able to except and understand someone as unique as myself so I am up front about my more exotic side but really I am quite ."normal" & "mundane" in many ways.