Community > Posts By > Honeylove

Honeylove 's photo
Fri 02/14/20 10:33 PM
if someone says they love you just say how sweet of you:hugging::blush:

Honeylove 's photo
Sun 01/12/20 02:27 AM
Thinking ok nightmare on elme street is still a scary movie l need someone to cuddle up to right now lol:imp::scream:

Honeylove 's photo
Thu 12/26/19 06:54 PM
You just know if that person loves you it's the things they do and how that person only has eyes for you. Love is Love:sparkling_heart:well that's my experiences of Love....

Hope you all had a loved Xmas:kissing_heart:

Honeylove 's photo
Fri 12/13/19 08:38 PM
Well I'm thinking your probly get done for murder:imp::thinking:cazy:scream::scream:

Honeylove 's photo
Fri 12/13/19 03:58 PM
Yeah right ok anything else Santa:joy:

Honeylove 's photo
Fri 12/13/19 03:54 PM
Sounds like a bad thing you might have a std lol..and why would anyone post that there balls itch and that's what he thinks tells it to the world that's just nasty :joy:

So right now I'm thinking how that last post makes me sick🤮

Honeylove 's photo
Wed 12/11/19 11:05 AM
Thanks for the comments :laughing:

Honeylove 's photo
Tue 12/10/19 03:44 PM
I have just joined mingle2 about a week now there was this nice guy I had been chatting to l did take a bit to long to reply back to him he wanted to take me on a date l was interested but l think he must of thought l was a fake or something and at the time my phone wasn't the best when l was trying to message back.l just could feel a connection with this person anyway he deactivated his profile:(
and l think this a good dating site a lot better then other sites l explored in the past.smitten