Community > Posts By > Judyify

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 03:37 AM
alrite,thanks my spirit is lifted now.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 03:11 AM

Looks:Not really important just not too skinny or too overweight, I want her to be healthy and her body to reflect that.

Style: again not important, i do like dresses and skirts but nothing is hotter and more of a turn on the when she slightly lifts her hips to help you pull her pants off.

personality: strong, friendly, outgoing, caring, independent yet still secure enough to ask for help if help is needed.

Bedroom: I love can be kind of a freak and enjoy trying new things so someone who is as adventurous as I am.

other: Loyalty and honesty re the 2 most important thing to me, I will never cheat and will never again accept being cheated on. I will not lie to you (if you look bad in that dress I will say so if you ask)and I expect not to be lied to.

Like I said i will update and change things as I feel appropriate.
looks_i dont care if he is fat or slim but he should be taller than i am.style.jst simple wears.personality.he should be caring,gud sense of humor,independent,nd have a heart to share especially to d needy nd poor ones.bedroom.i love learning cos am not too gud

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 02:47 AM

Unfortunately, this is one of the pitfalls of online dating.

Some misrepresent themselves hoping that you will 'fall' for them regardless of the lies...not realising they WILL be rejected them not because of who they are but because of the lies they told.

Maybe I’m just cynical but it does amaze me that some people loose their common sense when it comes to online dating...take whatever is typed to you or said to you with a pinch of salt until you know differently.

That doesn’t mean that you can’t ‘fall’ for someone that you met online someone it just means that until you meet face to face and spent some time with him/her, it’s not really real.

yes!thanks.bt it scares me.so is better am alone for nw.

no photo
Sat 02/11/12 12:28 AM
Edited by Judyify on Sat 02/11/12 12:31 AM
to me i think we should be ourselves anywhere we are.whether online or not.how i wish to find someone who is truthful,sincere and open minded.

no photo
Fri 02/10/12 11:13 PM
You know!we all have one thing or the other in mind even outside online dating.why i asked this question is that i came across a man online and eventually we were talking on phone for quite a long time of six months before we met face to face.when we met what i found out from him was nt what he told me when were communicating on line and phone.i felt bad because i had fallen for him and this had me made me to just have the guys as friends.until may be the right man comes but ever since then i dont have that heart to date.am not happy at all.

no photo
Fri 02/10/12 07:27 AM
Edited by Judyify on Fri 02/10/12 07:54 AM
Why is that many of our men and women in an online dating site are not truthful,sincere and openminded.why?