Community > Posts By > Jeff1826

Jeff1826's photo
Tue 12/18/07 03:26 AM
yeah i'm not sure why i chose this thread first lol....guess it just caught my eye

Jeff1826's photo
Tue 12/18/07 03:12 AM
Hey, thanks. I agree that the Mayan Calendar theory holds a decent possibility due to their obsession with Astrology. But when it comes to the Nostramus end of the world theory I try not to jump on the bandwagon with all those conspiracy theorists. Know what I mean? You have to take this stuff with a grain of salt. It's gone thoough so many people who knows how it actually started. It seems like every year people come up with something thats going to happen because supposedly Nostradamus said and it doesn't happen. Then these same people wait for something to happen then try to find something in his writings that are remotely similar then claim that people were quoting Nostramus before the event occured bla bla bla.....you know what I'm saying......

Jeff1826's photo
Tue 12/18/07 01:36 AM
Just because the Mayan calendar ends on that date doesn't mean that the end of world is coming. In fact the most probable scenario is that a couple thousand years ago during the pre-colombian era the Mayans just didn't feel like continuing it that far. As with Nostradamus....well there are so many theories and rumors going around on the net and they keep getting more exadgerated everyday.