Community > Posts By > Kravin

Kravin's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:35 PM

I :heart: my iMac oops offtopic

Macs are for people who don't know how to use a computer bigsmile

Kravin's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:30 PM

How can you confirm that we truly exist? Why should there be a "telos" end to anything? why can't things just be?

It's kind of hard for me to put in words what I'm really asking...

I think a simpler way to put it would be...

"If there is no purpose, is there a purpose?"

I know it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but I hope someone sees what I'm driving at.

Kravin's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:17 PM
Assuming that there is no big secret to like, that there is no purpose but to live, then what is the point of it all? Why must we continue to live? Why must anything continue to live? Because there is life, must there be a purpose? Must there be a big cosmic reason for our existence?

Help me out here, I'm having kind of a mid-mid life crisis.

Kravin's photo
Thu 04/02/09 10:06 PM
I wouldn't say it's dead. Not for me at least. Well...maybe it's not chivalry for me, but more of respect. I always hold doors open for women and the elderly. It just seems proper too me.

Kravin's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:33 AM

Love - strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties

Thanks Webster, I mean really...put some thought into it...how would you define "Love."

Kravin's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:19 AM
Love.

Kravin's photo
Wed 07/09/08 02:47 AM
Yikes...may God help us if he ever did run and win.

Kravin's photo
Fri 06/06/08 01:58 PM
:wink: flowerforyou ohwell indifferent grumble brokenheart sad huh noway

Kravin's photo
Fri 06/06/08 06:12 AM
Note on #1, that's what Edison said when he was trying to make the light bulb.

Kravin's photo
Thu 06/05/08 11:41 PM
Huh, I thought you meant something else there...

Kravin's photo
Thu 06/05/08 07:45 PM

Joignez la résistance, jetez vers le haut vos mains, poussez les poings vers le ciel et soyez entendu, joignez-nous et nous ne mourrons jamais, nous n'échouerons jamais, se tenir contre nous et vous serez écrasé sous notre force ! Vivent longtemps la révolution !

its been 10 years since high school! sorry only can read bits and pieces!

"Reach resistance, throw your hands from above, push fists towards the sky and be heard, reach us and we shall never die, we shall never fail, be held against us and you will be crushed under our force! Live revolution for a long time"

Kravin's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:32 AM

Note-to-self: Get more money.

no just get a spouse with money

Too hard, I figure I'll get the money and be someones 2nd husband.

Kravin's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:26 AM
Edited by Kravin on Thu 06/05/08 02:26 AM
Note-to-self: Get more money.

Kravin's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:23 AM
I’ve had dinner dates become the end of the relationship. I’ve gone out with a girl and she lacked basic table manners. The worst part was the smacking…kinda eating with her mouth open. I decided there “I can’t listen to this every time we eat together.”

Maybe if we had done something else first, but as a first date…the relationship ended because the first date was dinner.

Kravin's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:15 AM
Any hockey fans?

If your not, the cup is back in Hockey Town happy happy happy

Kravin's photo
Thu 06/05/08 02:14 AM
Try again rod, account disabled

Kravin's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:52 AM
:heart: :heart: :smile: noway brokenheart brokenheart :cry:

Kravin's photo
Thu 06/05/08 12:51 AM
What's tomorrow then?

Kravin's photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:48 AM
Ugh...some of you are just too uptight, just forget I said anything. Spell every word wrong, have run on sentences, don't make any new paragraphs, don't use any commas or periods, don't capitalize, I don't care anymore. grumble

Kravin's photo
Tue 05/27/08 04:08 AM

I suppose that it would be out of line to punctuate the fact that when one calls for proper punctuation it could be expected that s/he indulge her/himself in proper spelling? By "ment" we assume you meant "meant". ROTFLMAO

I'm just asking for posts to be easier to read. Just because I spelled a word wrong doesn't give you permission to become a total ass.