Community > Posts By > clarkkentmike

clarkkentmike's photo
Fri 08/01/08 06:15 AM
Id have to say the smell and touch of a woman is something that makes a true woman but first and foremost they hav2 be sexy on the inside. Outward beauty is just the icing on the cake babe!

clarkkentmike's photo
Fri 08/01/08 05:42 AM
YOU're a funny dude LOL

What??? Are you telling me you passed something that easy up? surprised Okay, let me calm down and think...

No I still wouldn't of passed it up, but hey, it's been a while here.

I'm not saying you did the right thing there (if I did, they'd kick me out of the Man club and I'd have to start wearing a skirt everywhere), but you probably did a wise one. As a rule, I never go that far on a first date. Sorry ladies, I can be had, just not easy. The things that usually come easy aren't worth having (notice I used an "o" and "e" on that), the things we have to work for the hardest, those are the things we really appreciate.

Yeah, you could have had some fun, put a shine on your knob, whatever you want to call it. But in the morning you'd of had zero respect for her and your self respect probably would have dropped a little too.

Me, I can live with a little less self respect, I won't even notice it's gone, but I think you can safely say, you did the right thing.

Call her though!!laugh laugh

clarkkentmike's photo
Fri 08/01/08 05:25 AM
Trust me Im sure. I actually told her to put her clothes back on and she was pissed but I thought if she was that easy with me she's prob been that easy with everyone else. I like a challenge. LOL

clarkkentmike's photo
Fri 08/01/08 05:20 AM
I went you with this woman last night and she asked that we finish the night watching some DVDs @ her place. I went back to her place and needed to use the restroom. When I came out she was TOTALLY naked. What do you think I should've done???

clarkkentmike's photo
Wed 07/30/08 09:45 AM
Which pic do you think works the best for me and which on should i get rid of?? Be gentle LOL

clarkkentmike's photo
Wed 07/30/08 09:30 AM
What are your views on it? I personally have no problem with it but would like to hear what my JSH buddies hav2 say about it...

clarkkentmike's photo
Fri 07/18/08 04:19 PM
Thank you ! flowerforyou

clarkkentmike's photo
Fri 07/18/08 04:12 PM
What pic do u think is the best and which one do u think i should get rid of???

clarkkentmike's photo
Fri 06/13/08 03:50 PM
You all who saw the game yesterday what did you think? I was rootin for the Lakers but it's over for them now!

clarkkentmike's photo
Fri 05/30/08 05:03 PM
" Let's Get it on" by Marvin Gaye!

clarkkentmike's photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:26 PM
Cheeseburger hamburger Helper!!

clarkkentmike's photo
Fri 05/16/08 03:17 PM
How long do you think you should date b4 uttering those dreadful words " I DO" !

clarkkentmike's photo
Mon 05/12/08 02:10 PM
<----------- Look at this sexy pic and you'll forget all about your pain or maybe throw up. :tongue:

clarkkentmike's photo
Mon 05/12/08 01:48 PM
And the survey say : LIQUOR!

clarkkentmike's photo
Mon 05/12/08 01:08 PM
Thast's awesome man laugh

i once threw a TV out of a 9th story window, it landed smack dab in the middle of a caddilac. i turned out the lights and went to bed.

clarkkentmike's photo
Mon 05/12/08 01:07 PM
Not me!

:tongue: YOU love

clarkkentmike's photo
Mon 05/12/08 12:54 PM
Curious to see how many dare devils we have on this site!

clarkkentmike's photo
Mon 05/12/08 11:44 AM
Do you mind telling of one experiance of your pastlife coming to light?

clarkkentmike's photo
Mon 05/12/08 11:30 AM
true story !

clarkkentmike's photo
Mon 05/12/08 11:20 AM
I try to keep an open mind. I dont know to much about it though. Im curious to know what it's all about. Do tell!

if anyone is spiritual and belives in pastlife
on oprah there having a specail tomorrow(tues) on pastlife regression...... it sounds so aswsome. that i would be honored to be in the audience then watching it from tv.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14